Miami Personal Injury Attorneys Representing Accident and Injury Victims for 43 Years
Gerson and Schwartz, P.A. is an AV Rated personal injury law firm located in Miami, Florida that specializes in all types of accident, injury, and wrongful death cases including car accidents and others. Founded by Philip M. Gerson in 1970, our firm is recognized within the legal profession for our lengthy and successful track record and service to our clients. The firms attorneys are recognized in the “Top Lawyers" listings of the South Florida Business Review and other lawyer rating publications.
Gerson and Schwartz, PA gives each client the attention and guidance needed to pursue their legal remedies and obtain compensation they deserve. Our personal injury lawyers help clients in all phases of injury and wrongful death claims from initial investigation through trial and appellate proceedings. Contrary to the trend with many other law firms Gerson and Schwartz, PA has remained small in numbers in order to provide the highest quality of service to our clients. Each client case is worked on by all of the firm’s partners. All partners are honors graduates of the University of Miami School of Law and have practiced extensively for decades in all Florida and federal courts.
Our Florida trial lawyers also specialize representing clients in car accidents, serious and catastrophic injury cases due to the negligence of third parties. Our mission is simple. Our job is to find the truth and use it in courtrooms to get justice for our clients and thereby promote safety for others.
We also handle cases in a number of different practice areas including:
- Auto and Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Negligent Security
- Slip and Falls
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accident and Maritime Injuries
- Boating and Marine Accidents
- Crime Victims
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Traumatic Head and Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Our Miami, Florida personal injury law firm is here to help you understand your legal rights and remedies. All of our Florida injury lawyers have extensive court room experience and all partners are Florida board certified trial attorneys. Our goal is to get each of our clients a full cup of justice. That means we won't hesitate to bring your case to trial and to a jury.
At Gerson and Schwartz, PA we understand that being seriously injured in an accident or that the sudden loss of a loved one is a traumatic and life changing event. It is this compassion that allows us to enter our 43rd year of helping accident victims and their families.
Whether helping people who have been injured from crime, recklessness, or due to the negligent acts of third parties were here to help our clients overcome the consequences. If you or a loved have been seriously injured in an accident in Miami-Dade, Broward, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Gables, or another part of South Florida contact a Miami personal injury attorney at Gerson and Schwartz, PA today to schedule a free consultation.
For a Free Personal Injury Consultation Call - (305) 371- 6000
During your consultation we will take the time to answer your questions and help you understand the legal process. We will listen to your unique situation and provide you with an understanding of the legal system. Insurance companies have their own attorneys and so should you. Before discussing your potential claim with an insurance adjuster you should first seek the advice of an experienced personal injury lawyer in Miami. When pursuing legal action after a car accident, motorcycle crash, or any other accident involving a serious personal injury always remember that time is of the essence so don't wait and contact us today.
No Attorneys Fees Unless We Collect
Gerson and Schwartz, PA handles all cases under a contingent fee. That means there are no attorneys fees unless we collect. There are also no upfront costs. We strive to respond to all new case calls and email inquiries within 24 hours or less.
For more information about how we can help contact one of our Miami, Florida personal injury lawyers by calling 305-371-6000. Were also available toll free at 1 (877) 475-2905. We are waiting for your call and are ready to answer any questions you may have about your potential claim. You can also receive a response from one of our lawyers directly by contacting us online.
For more specific information about the personal injury attorneys at Gerson and Schwartz, PA click here. We encourage all potential clients to browse our website to learn more about our law firm, including some of our recent jury verdicts and settlements. Se Habla Espanol.
$65 million payout settlement for negligent security claim for child sexually molested at child care center.
$37.5 million jury verdict product liability claim for a smoker suffering from oral cancer.
$9.5 million confidential settlement in negligent security case for crime victim shot in shopping center parking lot resulting in paraplegia.
$2.5 million settlement for surviving children for wrongful death of motorcyclist killed in truck collision with a tractor-trailer.
$2 million settlement in premises liability case for crime victim shot in shopping center in parking lot.
$2.2 million settlement in motor vehicle accident claim against automobile dealership for stolen vehicle in car collision causing broken neck without paralysis.
$1.2 million settlement in negligent security claim for bystander shot shopping in flea market.
$1.05 million jury verdict awarded to crime victim assaulted in Miami Beach night club.
$1.3 million jury verdict awarded for premises liability for sexual assault of patient in hospital.
$1 million settlement for death of mother in medical malpractice claim for undiagnosed post delivery complications
- Cruise Ship Passenger Victim of Alleged Medical Malpractice Earlier this week, the Florida Third District Court of Appeal issued a decision in the case of Taylor v. Gutierrez, which demonstrates the ....
- Cruise Ship Collision With Pier In Greece Highlights Need For Increased Passenger Safety. Earlier this week, the cruise ship industry suffered yet another disturbing incident when MSC Cruises’ Magnifica ship, transporting 2,469 ....
- Cruise Ship Crime Victim’s Association Calls Out Cruise Liners’ Voluntary Crime Reporting Several months ago, this blog discussed the introduction of new legislation entitled, The Cruise Passenger Protection Act (“Protection ....
Interesting Article Titled: Million dollar verdict in Nikki Beach Club bar brawl trial by Courtroom View Network
- Top 3 Car Insurance Tips for 2014 - Get Ready Now! I'd like to thank trial lawyer Wayne Cohen or providing this guest blog. Wayne is the founding partner of the personal injury law firm of Cohen & ....
- Train Derails Killing and Injuring Commuters from Bronx to Manhattan A commuter train traveling from the Bronx to Manhattan derailed after traveling over 80 miles per hour while approaching a curvature on the tracks. ....
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Publishes 2012 Traffic Fatality Statistics. Earlier this month, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (“NHTSA”) issued a press release discussing an analysis of the ....