Miami Personal Injury Attorneys Representing Accident and Injury Victims for 43 Years
Gerson and Schwartz, P.A. is an AV Rated personal injury law firm located in Miami, Florida that specializes in all types of accident, injury, and wrongful death cases. Founded by Philip M. Gerson in 1970, our firm is recognized within the legal profession for our lengthy and successful track record and service to our clients. The firms attorneys are recognized in the “Top Lawyers" listings of the South Florida Business Review and other lawyer rating publications. Gerson and Schwartz P.A., represents all types of accident and personal injury victims in car, motorcycle, truck, and auto accidents, crime victims, cruise ship and admiralty claims, premises liability, wrongful death, medical malpractice, defective products, slip and falls, and other serious personal injury claims.
Gerson and Schwartz, PA gives each client the attention and guidance needed to pursue their legal remedies and obtain compensation they deserve. Our law firm helps clients in all phases of injury and wrongful death claims from initial investigation through trial and appellate proceedings. Contrary to the trend with many law firms, Gerson and Schwartz, PA has remained small in numbers in order to provide the highest quality of service to our clients. Each client case is worked on by all of the firms attorneys. All partners are honors graduates of the University of Miami School of Law and have practiced extensively for decades in all Florida and federal courts. Our mission is simple. Our job is to find the truth and use it in court rooms to get justice for our clients and thereby promote safety for others.
- Car Accidents
- Auto and Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Negligent Security Cases
- Crime Victims
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Maritime Accidents
- Crew Member Injuries
- Seaman’s Claims
- Boating and Marine Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Vehicle Rollovers and Tire Defects
- Product Liability and Defective Products
- Traumatic Head and Brain Injuries
Understand Your Legal Rights and Options
At Gerson and Schwartz, PA, we understand that being injured in an accident or that the sudden loss of a loved one is a traumatic and life changing event. It is this compassion that we have for our clients that allow us to enter our 43rd year of helping injury victims and their families get justice they deserve. Whether helping people who have been hurt by crime, recklessness, or negligence were here to help our clients overcome the consequences. If you or a loved has sustained a serious or catastrophic injury, or wrongful death contact one of our Miami, Florida personal injury lawyers today.
Our Miami, Florida personal injury law firm is here to help you understand your legal rights and remedies. Our personal injury attorneys have extensive court room experience and all partners are Florida board certified trial lawyers. Our goal is to get each of our clients a full cup of justice. That means we won't hesitate to bring your case to trial and to a jury.
During your personal injury consultation we will take the time to answer your questions and help you understand the legal process. We will listen to your unique situation and provide you with an understanding of your legal rights and remedies under Florida law. Insurance companies have their own attorneys and so should you. Before discussing any accident or personal injury claim with an insurance company you should first seek the advice of an experienced personal injury attorney. Always remember that when pursuing legal action in response to an accident or injury, that time is of the essence so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Personal Injury Claims In Florida
Under Florida law, personal injury and accident victims and certain family members are entitled to receive financial compensation for their damages. Damages include past and future medical care, lost wages, loss of earning capacity, and financial compensation for pain and suffering, scarring, disfigurement, the loss of enjoyment to lead a normal life, and for psychological and emotional harms.
No Attorneys Fees Unless We Collect
Gerson and Schwartz, PA handles all cases under a contingent fee. That means there are no attorneys fees unless we collect. There are also no upfront costs. We strive to respond to all new case calls and email inquiries immediately.
For more information on how we can help, contact one of our Miami, Florida personal injury lawyers at 305-371-6000, or call us toll free at 1-(877)-475-2905. We are waiting for your call and will answer questions about your case. You can also receive a response directly from one of our injury attorneys by contacting us online.
$65 million payout settlement for negligent security claim for child sexually molested at child care center.
$37.5 million jury verdict product liability claim for a smoker suffering from oral cancer.
$9.5 million confidential settlement in negligent security case for crime victim shot in shopping center parking lot resulting in paraplegia.
$2.5 million settlement for surviving children for wrongful death of motorcyclist killed in truck collision with a tractor-trailer.
$2 million settlement in premises liability case for crime victim shot in shopping center in parking lot.
$2.2 million settlement in motor vehicle accident claim against automobile dealership for stolen vehicle in car collision causing broken neck without paralysis.
$1.2 million settlement in negligent security claim for bystander shot shopping in flea market.
$1.05 million jury verdict awarded to crime victim assaulted in Miami Beach night club.
$1.3 million jury verdict awarded for premises liability for sexual assault of patient in hospital.
$1 million settlement for death of mother in medical malpractice claim for undiagnosed post delivery complications
- Carnival Cruise Line’s Triumph Ship is stranded in the Gulf Once again, Carnival cruise line braces itself for some hard questioning and strong reaction from the public, after one of its vessels, the Carnival ....
- Do Cruise Lines Care More about Profits Than Passenger Safety ? Passengers Badly Rattled As Cruise Ships Ventured Through Superstorm Sandy As Americans continue to tune into coverage of the massive land damage ....
- Federal Court Reminds Carnival of Duty To Warn Passengers of Criminal Violence On Shore Carnival Corporation was dealt a heavy legal blow a few weeks ago when an appeals court reinstated a federal Florida case brought against it by the ....
Interesting Article Titled: Million dollar verdict in Nikki Beach Club bar brawl trial by Courtroom View Network
- Florida Court Holds That Co-Owners Of A Vehicle Are Liable For Each Other’s Negligence Earlier this year, Florida’s Second District Court of Appeals addressed the question as to liability of a co-owner of a vehicle for injuries ....
- What Consumers Need To Know About Class Actions Lawsuits As They Relate To Product Liability Claims Previously, this blog discussed the elements of product liability claims as they relate to recalls by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission ....
- 3 Crime Victims of Horrific Physical Abuse, Kidnapping, and Heinous Sexual Crimes, Found Alive After Nearly 10 years Violent criminals belong behind bars and their innocent victims need professional help. A qualified victims’ rights lawyer can assist. The world ....