Brickell Personal Injury Attorney
When you're out and about in a major financial district like Brickell, FL, the gorgeous surroundings and pleasant climate can make you forget that there are safety threats all around you. Heavily trafficked highways like I-95 and US 1 border the neighborhood, putting pedestrians and motorists at risk of injury-causing car accidents. Though shop and restaurant owners in the Brickell City Centre are required to keep the premises safe, some may fail in this duty. Negligent even criminal acts can cause seriously bodily harm. Even attractions like The Centinel historical landmark and Brickell's countless parks can host dangerous conditions that lead to slip and fall accidents and other serious injury cases. Since 1970 Gerson & Schwartz have been helping injury victims that live, work, or reside in the Brickell area. Consultations are free there are no up front costs to get started. So don't wait to contact a lawyer at Gerson & Schwartz to set up your free consultation and to find out how we can help.Brickell Lawyers Firm Helping Brickell Victims since 1970
If you were hurt because of someone's else's negligence, careless acts or omissions, Florida law provides victims with legal rights and remedies. You can trust personal law firm at Gerson & Schwartz to protect your rights and help get the compensation you deserve as a victim. Gerson & Schwartz Lawyers consistently rank among the top Brickell personal injury law firms in Dade County because of our dedication and attention to detail. Please contact our office to set up a free case evaluation, at (877) 475-2905 and read on for some information about our legal services.Representing Brickell Residents & Visitors in All Types of Personal Injury Claims
Gerson & Schwartz Lawyers skillfully handles a wide range of personal injury cases, helping our clients on Brickell recover compensation for serious injury and wrongful death. Many personal injury claims are based upon negligence or careless acts by the individuals, corporations, employees of responsible party, which is termed negligence. Common negligence cases our brickell personal injury lawyers have experience include:
- Car and commercial truck crashes on Brickell Ave
- Motorcycle, bicycle, scooter, and pedestrian accidents on Brickell
- Brickell Slip and fall accidents and other serious injury claims due to dangerous conditions on property;
- Negligent security cases where the victim suffers from a criminal attack;
- Medical errors and malpractice; and,
- Bruckell Bike crashes
Motor vehicle crashes are a particular focus at our firm, including those that occur in Brickell and those involving neighborhood residents. Brickell is a busy hub within Miami, so there's significant traffic from motorized vehicles of all kinds. Pedestrians and bicycles are also frequent along the area's roadways, trails, and sidewalks. Considering the massive amount of movement, car accidents are a frequent occurrence.
Our personal injury lawyers at Gerson & Schwartz deliver highly qualified legal services when representing victims of:
- Brickell Car accidents, including personal cars, taxis, Uber/Lyft vehicles, and other ridesharing services;
- Bus crashes on Brickell Ave SE 3rd
- E-scooter crashes and collisions;
- Commercial vehicle accidents on Brickell Avenue such as those involving semis, box trucks, delivery trucks, and others; and,
- Motorcycle and bicycle crashes.
When these incidents occur, there are many types of negligent acts that contribute to injuries. Examples include:
- Disobeying traffic signals;
- Failure to yield;
- Drunk and drugged driving;
- Distracted driving; and,
- Many more.
Personal injury claims based upon negligence are intended to compensate victims for the full range of losses they experience after getting hurt. There are two kinds of monetary damages available for eligible claimants:
- Economic Damages: This category includes ascertainable losses, such as medical expenses, lost wages, and out-of-pocket costs related to medical treatment.
- Non-Economic Damages: These are harder to define by dollar value, but you most certainly endure hardship and adversity because of being injured. Non-economic damages are subjective and highly personal, so it's necessary to gather solid evidence. Our attorneys often partner with medical, financial, and physics experts to assist with proof. Examples of this form of damages include:
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Scarring and disfigurement;
- Diminished quality of life, when you're unable to enjoy favorite activities; and
- Losses based upon your personal relationships.
In addition, you may have rights as a family member of someone who died as a result of a personal injury accident. A personal representative, either someone named in a will or appointed by a probate court, can file a wrongful death lawsuit against the responsible party. You must still prove the essential elements of a negligence case. In a successful claim, you can recover monetary damages for surviving loved ones. It's also possible to obtain reimbursement for funeral and burial costs, and expenses for the deceased's final medical treatment.
Contact One of the Best Brickell Personal Injury Law Firms Today by Calling Gerson & Schwartz. Call US (877) 475-2905
From the above, you can see the importance of retaining skilled legal counsel to advocate on your behalf. To learn more about your legal remedies, please contact the firm of Gerson & Schwartz by calling us at (305) 371-6000 or toll-free at (877) 475-2905. You can also go online to schedule a no-cost consultation with a Brickell personal injury attorney. We serve clients throughout Miami-Dade County and South Florida, so we're prepared to fight for your rights.