Fontainebleau Auto Accident
While the Fontainebleau area represents only 4.5 square miles, there are numerous car accidents that occur each year in Fontainebleau, including collisions that occur on Flagler Street, 2nd Street, 7th Street, or 4th Street. When Fontainebleau motorists violate regulations, the resulting damage can be substantial. Accident victims need not attempt to seek compensation on their own; our seasoned Fontainebleau car accident lawyers can help.
When it comes to holding responsible parties accountable, our accident lawyers have over 50 years of experience helping serious injury victims overcome various challenges. We understand that juries and insurance companies often hesitate to pay accident victims the maximum amount of compensation that they deserve, which is why we remain dedicated to making sure that our clients rights are protected Since 1970, Fontainebleau car accident attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. have helped numerous car accident victims and their families obtain compensation. You can reach us today by calling us toll free at (877) 475-2905 or filling out our online contact form. Remember, behind our dedicated legal representation is a compassionate understanding of the challenges faced by Fontainebleau accident victims.About Fontainebleau
As part of Miami-Dade County, Fontainebleau was named after the famous Miami Beach resort. Since the area’s earliest days in the 1970s, however, Fontainebleau has grown substantially in size. The area weathered financial problems including the foreclosure of the area’s hotels in 1977 to become a well-loved area today. Following extensive development by the Trafalgar company, little exists today to link the Fontainebleau area to its namesake.
Instead, the Fontainebleau community currently features 22 acres of oceanfront property, which is home to beloved restaurants, nightclubs, and spas. Many would not have guessed that after its 1954 opening, the area would see the expansion and popularity that it does today.Car Accidents can Feel Overwhelming
While Florida Statute Chapter 316 contains various regulations that are designed to keep everyone on the roads safe, not everyone in Fontainebleau follows these rules. As a result, a huge number of motorists, cyclists, and pedestrians find themselves injured in accidents every year.
While it can be difficult to decide how to proceed after being injured in a car accident, one of the best steps to take is to obtain the services of a skilled accident attorney at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. as soon as possible. It is also a good idea to be cautious about what you say to others following a collision, especially to insurance adjusters.Understand How Fontainebleau Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
In addition to feeling overwhelmed, many car accident victims are left uncertain about whether to obtain the assistance of an attorney after an accident. While there is no requirement that you contact a lawyer after a car accident, doing so substantially increases your chances of obtaining the largest amount of compensation possible to cover your losses.
Some of the ways that a car accident attorney at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. can help you after a collision include:
- It is not always easy to determine fault after a car accident. To hold the responsible party accountable for your accident, the correct evidence must be gathered. Otherwise, you might not be able to obtain any compensation. A Fontainebleau car accident lawyer can perform a detailed investigation into how your accident occurred and gather all of the necessary evidence, including police reports, video footage, and witness statements.
- Filing a lawsuit is complex. Many people are not sure of all of the filing requirements after an accident. This is particularly true if an accident was caused by another driver or other party. An experienced lawyer understands what paperwork is necessary to file your claim.
- If you are injured in a car accident and experience damages, an insurance adjuster will be tasked with making sure that you are fairly compensated. Unfortunately, you must establish the extent of your damages to receive compensation. A Fontainebleau accident attorney can help you establish these damages by collecting medical bills and gaining supporting testimony from medical professionals.
Gerson & Schwartz lawyers helped injury victims in the Fontainebleau area in the capacity as
- Fontainebleau Uber and Lyft accident injury lawyers
- Fontainebleau pedestrian accident injury law firm
- Red light accident attorney in Fontainebleau
- Failing to yield accident lawyers in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau wrongful death and survival action law firm
- Car accident insurance claims law firm in Fontainebleau
If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident, you have a right to pursue compensation. It is not guaranteed, however, that you will be able to receive compensation that will pay for things like lost wages and medical bills. This is why it is critical to obtain the assistance of a skilled Fontainebleau car accident lawyer. Contact Gerson & Schwartz P.A. today calling us toll free at (877) 475-2905 to schedule a free case evaluation.