Fort Myers Slip and Fall Attorneys
Our Fort Myers slip and fall lawyers know that according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the number of slip and fall accidents in Florida rises steadily. Even though there are plenty of lawsuits against negligent businesses that allowed their guests to sustain injuries at their premises, it seems that they haven't learned their lesson. Corners are cut, and businesses still pay more attention to their bottom line than the basic safety of their customers and guests. As a result, innocent victims slip and fall in situations that could have and should have been avoided.
If you or a loved one has suffered personal injuries in a slip and fall accident in Fort Myers, you may be entitled to damages compensation for your harms and losses. Our Fort Myers slip and fall lawyers can help you determine who was responsible and what is the best way to hold that responsible party accountable. Call (305) 371-6000 for free consultations and get all your question answered by our experienced Fort Myers slip and fall accident attorneys. The Gerson & Schwartz law firm has worked tirelessly for slip and fall injury victims for more than 50 years. We remain at the ready to help people like you too. All you need to do is reach out to us and allow us the opportunity to work with you on a solution for the injuries and problems that arose from your Fort Myers slip and fall accident.Fort Myers Slip and Fall Accidents
Slip and fall accidents in Fort Myers happen due to various reasons. Sometimes the floors are left wet, and there is no warning sign for visitors. Sometimes there are other liquids, such as spilled drinks or liquid soap on the floor. In other cases, there are napkins or depressed carpets.
No matter the kind of situation that caused you to slip and fall in Fort Myers, you should know that you may be entitled to the recovery of damages for your accident. Businesses owe visitors a duty of care, which means taking all the necessary and reasonable measures to provide a safe environment at their premises.
In your case, that would mean keeping the floors free of any slippery substances or at least putting a warning sign next to the slippery floor. When businesses fail to do the right thing, it can render them responsible for the damages that follow. If their negligence causes you to slip and fall, then they may be liable to pay for your damages including:
- Medical bills from Fort Myers slip and fall accident
- Medications expenses from Fort Myers slip and fall injuries
- Lost income because of Fort Myers slip and fall accident
- Loss of financial support from injuries in a Fort Myers slip and fall
- Loss of future earning capacity from Fort Myers slip and fall accident
- Pain and suffering from slip and fall accident in Fort Myers
- Scarring caused by Fort Myers slip and fall accident
- Disfigurement caused by Fort Myers slip and fall accident
At Gerson & Schwartz, our Fort Myers personal injury lawyers can assist you after your slip and fall accident in the following ways as:
- Fort Myers slip and fall injury lawyer
- Fort Myers supermarket slip and fall attorney
- Slip and fall lawyers for Fort Myers mall slip and fall victims
- Personal injury lawyers for Fort Myers gas station slip and fall accident victims
- Fort Myers hotel slip and fall injury attorneys
- Fort Myers resort slip and fall accident lawyers
- Slip and fall attorneys for Fort Myers strip shopping center slip and fall victims
- Fort Myers parking lot slip and fall lawyers
- Fort Myers restaurant slip and fall accident attorneys
When we have a slip and fall victim as a client, here at Gerson & Schwartz, we start by building a compelling case for that client. We take every single circumstance into account, no matter how small or irrelevant it may seem. We work with their doctors, with witnesses, and experts who may help us prove our client’s case. We take all the necessary steps to present our slip and fall injury client’s case in the best light possible.
Call our Fort Myers slip and fall accident lawyers at (305) 371-6000 for your free consultation. We won’t ask you for any fees unless we recover damages for you. We handle cases on a contingency basis. It means that we don’t ask our clients for any fees unless we recover for them. Don’t delay – call us today so we can help you get the compensation that you deserve after your slip and fall accident in Fort Myers.