Little Haiti Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you or your loved one has been the victim of a motorcycle accident, contact a Little Haiti motorcycle accident lawyer at Gerson & Schwartz for help. Florida has one of the highest number of motorcycle fatalities in the country, with Miami topping the list at 67 for the year. Little Haiti has over 34,000 residents and sees thousands of tourists each year. Located slightly north of Miami, commuter and tourist traffic brings congested highways that are packed with passenger vehicles, commercial trucks, and motorcycles. High traffic on the roadways creates dangerous conditions for motorcycles. Fast speeds, quick lane changes, stop-and-go traffic, as well as never-ending construction, create hazards for all drivers. The fast pace of traffic, combined with visiting tourists unfamiliar with the area, creates a particularly dangerous ride for motorcycles. Motorcycles may be cut-off, rear-ended, or sideswiped and, without a protective structure around the motorcyclist, accidents may be severe and life-changing.
Our Little Haiti motorcycle accident lawyer can help answer your questions about obtaining medical treatment, recovering lost wages, wrongful death claims, and compensation for property damage. Our attorneys can guide you through the process back to recovery. If you or your loved one has suffered injuries or a fatality as the result of a motorcycle accident and would like to speak to our Little Haiti motorcycle accident lawyers, contact Gerson & Schwartz at 305-371-6000 for a free consultation.About Little Haiti
Formerly known as Lemon City, the name “Little Haiti” was coined in the 1980’s in response to the large Haitian population living in the area. Little Haiti is vibrant community that is called home by over 34,000 residents, who are primarily of Haitian descent. Haitian culture is woven throughout the city, most noticeable in its brightly-painted buildings and colorful artwork. The streets are filled with locally-owned shops and restaurants. Residents and tourists visiting Little Haiti are treated to the distinct aroma of Creole cooking and spices, as well as the sounds of Haitian music throughout the street.Why Contact a Little Haiti Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
Our Little Haiti motorcycle accident lawyers serve clients in the capacity of:
- Little Haiti wrongful death motorcycle attorney
- Little Haiti road rage motorcycle accident attorney
- Left turn motorcycle accident lawyer in Little Haiti
- Little Haiti lane change accident attorney
- Motorcycle accident attorney in Little Haiti parking lots
- Little Haiti motorcycle highway accident attorney
- Distracted driver motorcycle accident attorney in Little Haiti
- Little Haiti negligent driver motorcycle lawyer
Wondering if you have a case? Have questions? Need information? Then contact Gerson & Schwartz at (305) 371-6000 for a free consultation.Little Haiti Motorcycle Accident Victims
Injuries sustained in a motorcycle crash can be severe and life-changing. Common injuries include brain damage, spinal cord damage, broken bones, and burns. Recovery times can be significant, as injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident may require long-term treatment and rehabilitation. Victims of motorcycle accidents may not be able to work and may be unable to pay their medical bills. Our Little Haiti motorcycle accident attorneys help accident victims and their families to get back on the path of recovery in the following ways;
- Payment of medical bills – Motorcycle injuries often serious and require costly medical treatments, as well as future rehabilitation
- Recovery of lost wages – If you’ve missed work as a result of your injuries, you may be entitled to recover lost wages
- Pain and suffering – Accident victims may continue to experience pain after their treatment and as they go through the rehabilitation process
- Mental anguish and emotional stress – Motorcycle accidents can be traumatic and impact you for extended periods of time, requiring additional medical or psychological treatment
- Reimbursements for in-home care or transportation costs incurred for medical care – Victims who are unable to drive or care for themselves may need additional in-home help and transportation to and from doctor appointments
- Wrongful death – In many cases, the victim of the accident was the financial provider of the family. The loss of income leaves families financially strapped and unable to pay for food, rent, utilities, or medical bills. Families who have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident may be entitled to compensation to cover costs and living expenses
The Little Haiti motorcycle accident attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz can help you and your family to get on the path of recovery. Call us at (305) 371-6000 for your free consultation. We can answer your questions and we will help.