Little Havana Car Accident Lawyer
While it might not be as big as its namesake, Little Havana is one of the busier parts of Florida. According to a 2017 study that was published in the Miami Herald, Little Havana is home to countless car accidents each year. While we trust that if we follow the rules of the road, we will be able to avoid car accidents, that is simply not always the case. Sometimes, other motorists on the road violate safety laws and end up causing car accidents that result in life-changing injuries and sometimes even fatalities. In these situations, our car accident lawyer in Little Havana at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. can help protect your rights as a victim while fighting for the compensation that you deserve.
You have nothing to lose by emailing us email@example.com or completing our online contact form today. Our experienced lawyers know that pursuing compensation for a personal injury is rarely easy. This is why we do not charge a fee unless we are successful in obtaining compensation for your losses. One reason why it can be challenging to obtain compensation is that insurance carriers often hesitate to award accident victims what they deserve, and juries are also sometimes hesitant. Oftentimes, a strong legal strategy and the help of an experienced car accident lawyer in little Havana is what ensures that injured victims receive the maximum amount of compensation possible.About Little Havana
As the beacon of Cuban culture in Miami, Little Havana is one of the most vibrant parts of the city. Filled with markets, restaurants, and other attractions, Little Havana is where tourists and residents go in Miami to savor a taste of Cuba. On the last Friday of each month, Little Havana holds “Cultural Fridays” (“Viernes Culturales”), which is a gallery showing of the best of Little Havana arts. Whether it is a hand-rolled cigar or a game of dominoes, many people in Florida find endless opportunities for delight in Little Havana. Unfortunately, the area also sees its fair share of car accidents.The Growing Dangers of Car Accidents
Based on data compiled by the Florida Department of Transportation, there are approximately 16 million drivers in the state of Florida, and in the most recent year with available data, there were 344,170 car accidents resulting in 225,610 injuries.
If you are one of the unlucky people who are involved in a car accident, your life can change in an instant. You might not be sure what to do next. While many car accident victims understand that they have the right to pursue compensation, it can be challenging to determine how to respond at first. One of the best places to begin as an accident victim is by obtaining the assistance of the skilled Little Havana personal injury lawyers at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. as soon as possible after an accident.How We can Help
There are benefits to be realized by retaining a lawyer from Gerson & Schwartz P.A., including:
- Insurance companies are not on the side of accident victims. While these carriers often offer an initial amount of compensation, this will typically be a lower amount than what you deserve. Our attorneys will do everything possible to make sure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation.
- Many car accidents occur as a result of negligent or reckless driving. Our attorneys know how to show that the driver responsible for your accident violated Florida traffic safety regulations. We can help you create the strongest case possible against this party.
- Our lawyers will investigate every detail of your accident and work with you to determine the most powerful legal strategy to utilize.
There are a million different kinds of car accidents, and we can help you obtain compensation after all of them. We would be proud to serve as your:
- Little Havana commercial vehicle accident law firm
- Little Havana spinal injury attorney
- Wrongful death law firm in Little Havana
- Catastrophic injury and disfigurement attorneys in Little Havana
- Personal injury settlement negotiation law firm in Little Havana
- Pedestrian injury lawyers in Little Havana
With years of experience in helping the victims of Little Havana car accidents pursue compensation, the attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. know what it takes to win even the toughest cases. We are ready to handle all aspects of your car collision case, from settlements to appeals.
Throughout the legal process, we will fight tirelessly to make sure that you obtain the results you deserve as a car accident victim. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free case evaluation.