Miami Lakes Car Accident Lawyer
An accident can happen anywhere and at any time in Miami Lakes. Given that Miami is the sixth most densely populated city in the United States, it should come as no surprise that there were 64,070 car accidents in Miami-Dade County in 2016. Many of these collisions left accident victims facing substantial injuries and sometimes even resulted in fatalities. Remember, as an accident victim, you are not alone. An award-winning Miami Lakes car accident lawyer at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. can help you fight for the compensation you deserve for your losses.
As the victim of a car accident, you have the right to pursue compensation from those responsible for your injuries. Asserting your rights, however, can be challenging. An experienced attorney at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. can help. After reviewing the facts of your case, we can help fight for compensation you need to pay for things like medical bills and to compensate for your lost wages. Contact us today by calling us toll free at (877) 475-2905 or filling out our online contact form. We understand that not only do car crash victims often incur serious injuries, but they also face overwhelming medical bills and other hardships. We want to help.About Miami Lakes, Florida
In 2000, Miami Lakes became Miami-Dade County’s 31st municipality, but the city’s history goes back decades. In the early 1960s, Miami Lakes was created by the Graham family. Behind the Grahams’ plan was the motivation to create an area that would be able to weather growth and changing conditions. From these roots, the city’s 3,000 acres of land prospered, and is now home to beautiful parks and lakes and many proud residents.
With its colorful buildings and old-fashioned lamps, the city is recognized by Miami residents for its innovative layout and its 23 lakes, which gave the area its name. Whether you are seeing a performance at Main Street Playhouse or enjoying a meal in Miami Lakes, you are never free from the risk of being injured in an accident. Miami Lakes sees many car accidents each year due to things like reckless, distracted, and intoxicated drivers.The Role of Florida Traffic Rules
As motorists, we understand the value of following traffic regulations in Miami Lakes as well as the rest of the state. Florida Statute Chapter 316 contains various rules that are designed to protect us from car accidents. If the Miami Lakes driver who caused your accident violated these laws, this can serve as the basis for a strong lawsuit.
One of the most common causes of deadly car accidents is distracted driving, which might be the result of motorists who talk on the phone, text, argue, play with the radio, or perform other activities while driving that briefly take their attention off the road. A skilled attorney at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. can perform a detailed investigation and help you take the necessary steps to hold these parties accountable.Reasons to Retain a Car Accident Lawyer in Miami Lakes
It is possible to pursue compensation for a car accident on your own, but it is not recommended. An experienced attorney can help in countless ways, such as:
- We can make sure that you do not receive less than you deserve from the responsible party’s insurance carrier. While this is often your best option after a vehicle collision, we are not afraid to pursue a lawsuit if necessary.
- We understand when and how best to file a lawsuit against the party responsible for your accident.
- We can perform a detailed investigation, which will gather evidence about how the other driver was responsible for your accident.
- If necessary, we can refer you to medical professionals who can fully assess the extent of injuries incurred in a car accident.
- We can facilitate conversations with law enforcement, insurance carriers, and medical providers.
We can do all of the above no matter what kind of accident you or a loved one experienced. We can serve you in any capacity, as:
- Miami Lakes motorcycle accident law firm
- Uber car crash injury lawyers in Miami Lakes
- Miami Lakes boat accident law firm
- Rear-end accident injury lawyers in Miami Lakes
- Pedestrian wrongful death accident law firm in Miami Lakes
- Hit-and-run car accident lawyers in Miami Lakes
There is often much to be done before car accident victims can obtain compensation for their losses. This might mean successfully navigating settlements, verdicts, or appeals. Throughout this process, the attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. will remain committed to zealously fighting for the compensation that you deserve. We invite you to contact our law office today by calling us toll free at (877) 475-2905 to schedule a free case evaluation.