North Miami Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycles can be seen all around North Miami, but most of the accidents happen in few dangerous spots. NE 125th Street and SR 916 intersect with I-95, US 1, and SR 909, creating possibilities for motorcycle accidents, personal injuries, and deaths. It comes as no surprise that motorcycle accidents in North Miami and Miami metropolitan area are so common. Miami-Dade is number one when it comes to motorcycle fatalities. If you were seriously injured in a motorcycle accident in North Miami, then you will likely want to speak with the best North Miami motorcycle attorney you can call. You need to understand the law and how it may affect your rights to full and fair compensation.
To get the information and answers you need after a North Miami motorcycle accident, call us at Gerson and Schwartz for your free initial consultations and ask whatever questions you might have concerning your legal rights and options after your motorcycle accident in North Miami. Our North Miami motorcycle accident lawyers will answer all your questions and provide you with a clear vision of the path to the compensation that you are entitled to under the facts of your case.
Our bilingual North Miami motorcycle accident lawyers standing by for your call. You may be entitled to recovery for lost wages, medical costs, scarring, disfigurement, pain and suffering, and other injury-related costs and damages. Motorcycle riders don’t have the chassis protection like car drivers and truck drivers and are at greater risk for injuries and even death. If you were severely injured in a motorcycle accident in North Miami, call us at 305-371-6000 and we’ll do our best to help you get compensated as you deserve.North Miami Motorcycle Accidents
The city of North Miami has been incorporated back in 1926 but has seen a real growth after the World War II. Nowadays, 62,000 people live there. Many of them belong to the African American and Haitian communities. North Miami is located north of Biscayne Park and south of North Miami Beach. It also borders with Pinewood, Westview, and Opa-Locka on the west, Golden Glades on the north, and Sunny Isles Beach on the east.
Miami has a wonderful weather that allows transportation by motorcycle, but that also means increased number of motorcycle accidents. More than 1500 crashes annually occur in North Miami. One-third of them result in personal injuries. That translates into five crashes and one person injured daily. As North Miami personal injury lawyers, we are available to North Miami motorcycle injury victims in these roles:
- Attorney for Wrongful Death Claims Due to Motorcycle Accidents in North Miami
- Injury Lawyer for Sideswipe and Merging Motorcycle Accidents in North Miami
- Accident Attorney for North Miami Motorcycle Accidents with Lyft Drivers
- Personal Injury Law Firm for Motorcycle Accidents in North Miami
- Accident lawyer for North Miami Road Rage Motorcycle Accidents
- Accident Attorney for Motorcycle Accidents with Uber Drivers in North Miami
- Injury Lawyer for North Miami Rear-end Collisions with Motorcyclists
- Drunk Driving Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in North Miami
- North Miami T-bone Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycles Head-on Collision Lawyer in North Miami
- Left Turn Motorcycle Accident Attorney in North Miami
- Motorcycle Pedestrian Injury Accident Attorney in North Miami
- Personal Injury Law Firm for North Miami Motorcycle Accidents Involving Uber or Lyft Drivers
If you happen to be injured in any kind of motorcycle accident in North Miami, our North Miami motorcycle accident lawyers at Gerson and Schwartz are available for assistance. We offer free initial consultations at 305-371-6000. Phil Gerson, Ed Schwartz, and Nick Gerson have fought for injury victims recovering damages for many decades and they are ready to step up for you as well. Call and tell us about your case, and we will explain what your options are. We don't ask for fees unless we recover for you.