North Miami Truck Accident Lawyer
There are several heavily travelled roads passing through North Miami. Interstate 95 passes through the west part of the city, SR 909 cuts it through the middle, while the US 1 passes through its eastern boundaries. They all intersect with NE 125th Street, which means that there are many places in North Miami where you could be involved in a truck accident and get injured or worse.
If you or a loved one is in North Miami truck accident, you need an experienced North Miami personal injury lawyer to help you determine if you are entitled to financial recovery for the accident. You may be entitled to damages recovery for lost income, medical costs, medical devices costs, pain and suffering, scarring and disfigurement, and other injury-related damages. If a loved one of yours has lost his/her life in a North Miami truck accident, you as a survivor may be entitled to funeral costs, loss of financial support, and other death-related expenses and damages.
Whatever your situation is, you can start by calling us at Gerson and Schwartz and have free consultations with our North Miami truck accident lawyers at 305-371-6000. For a start, we will explain to you all the important aspects of the damages recovery procedures and your options for your specific case. If we think that you have no chances for recovery, we will let you know. But if we think that you should pursue compensation and you decide to hire us, we will investigate closely all the factors of it and do our best to assist in the pursuit of damages in the amount that you deserve. You won't pay us any fees until we recover for you.North Miami Truck Accidents
North Miami is a city in Miami-Dade County. It is estimated that more than 62,000 people call it a home. The city is located on the north side of the county, in-between Opa-Locka, North Miami Beach, Pinewood, Sunny Isles Beach, Golden Glades, Bay Harbor Islands, and Westview.
I-95, SR 909, and Biscayne Boulevard travers the city from north to south and intersect with the NW 125th Street. These intersections are among the most dangerous in the city when it comes to truck accidents. Traffic is often congested, especially in the rush hour, and drivers can drive recklessly. The number of accidents would be minimal if they all respected the safety rules, but they don’t. That’s why truck accidents happen. They result in personal injuries and wrongful deaths.
For nearly 50 years, the North Miami personal injury attorneys at the Gerson & Schwartz law firm have represented truck accident survivors and injury victims in the following roles:
- Lawyer for North Miami truck accidents with Lyft Drivers
- North Miami truck accident wrongful death attorney
- 18-wheeler truck accident attorney in North Miami
- Box truck accident lawyer in North Miami
- Delivery truck accident attorney in North Miami
- Rollover truck accident lawyer in North Miami
- North Miami UberEATS delivery vehicle accident lawyer
- Dump truck accident and injury attorney in North Miami
- Garbage truck accident lawyer in North Miami
- North Miami road rage truck accident law firm
- Moving van accident attorney in North Miami
- UPS van accident attorney in North Miami
- North Miami tractor trailer accident and injury attorney
- Attorney for North Miami truck accident with Uber Drivers
- Left-turn truck accident lawyer in North Miami
- North Miami rear-end truck collision attorney
- Sideswipe and merging truck accident attorney in North Miami
- North Miami truck accidents Involving Uber or Lyft Drivers
- Truck and pedestrian injury accident lawyer in North Miami
- North Miami T-bone truck accident law firm
- Injury lawyer for North Miami Rear-end truck collisions with motorcyclists
- Drunk Driving truck accident lawyer in North Miami
- Injury attorney for head-on collision with truck in North Miami
Our bilingual North Miami truck accident lawyers at Gerson & Schwartz are available for free consultations at 305-371-6000. Call us now and let’s start building your case. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that we ask for fees only and when we recover damages for our clients.