West Miami Trip and Fall Accident Lawyer
Property owners and businesses are responsible for ensuring reasonably safe conditions for anyone on their property. Injuries can occur when properties are poorly lit, obstruct walkways, uneven sidewalks, or have not been properly maintained. Trips and falls can occur in the most ordinary locations, including walkways, stairwells, parking lots, elevators, and escalators. A trip and fall may cause a serious injury and might even result in death. Injuries sustained may be serious enough that they interfere with your ability to work. As a result, you and your family may be subject to lost wages and mounting medical bills through no fault of your own.
The West Miami personal injury legal team at Gerson & Schwartz can help you recover what’s been lost. Our West Miami trip and fall attorneys have helped injured clients restore the lives they once led. Injured parties often ask if they are entitled to lost wages due to the injury or how they can pay for their medical treatment. If you’ve been injured and would like to speak to our West Miami trip and fall lawyers, contact Gerson & Schwartz at (305) 371-6000 for a free consultation.West Miami Trip and Fall Accident Victims
West Miami is a small community with 6,652 residents. In response to Dade County banning gambling rooms and reducing the number of cocktail hours, four businessmen incorporated the city in 1947 to avoid these restrictions. West Miami is a small city spanning less than one mile and is located between Coral Way and the Tamiami Trail. West Miami is largely Hispanic and borders Coral Gables and Miami.
Trip and fall accident victims in West Miami may sustain serious injuries, resulting in the loss of wages and mounting medical bills. They may also incur costs for medical transportation and in-home assistance. Insurance companies may offer quick settlements to close out your case. Before you settle, understand what your rights are and what compensation you may be entitled to. Contact the West Miami trip and fall personal injury law firm of Gerson & Schwartz for a free consultation.
Our West Miami Trip and Fall Accident Lawyers serve victims in the following capacity:
- West Miami property owner negligence trip and fall accident attorney
- Lawyer for floor debris trip and fall accidents in West Miami
- Employer negligence West Miami trip and fall accident attorney
- Hazardous walking conditions trip and fall accident attorney in West Miami
- West Miami homeowner negligence trip and fall accident attorney
- Lack of repair trip and fall accident attorney in West Miami
- West Miami escalator trip and fall accident attorney
- Elevator trip and fall accident attorney in West Miami
- West Miami broken stairs trip and fall accident attorney
Maintaining reasonably safe conditions for people visiting their property is the responsibility of property owners and businesses. Failure to maintain a safe premise and avoiding foreseeable hazards can cause injuries, even fatalities, to unsuspecting people visiting the property. Property owners and businesses may be liable for damages if;
- They fail to reasonably maintain their property – Fixing broken steps and walkways, clearing debris, removing obstacles blocking walkways, potholes or dips in parking lots, or poorly lit areas can create dangerous situations resulting in trips and fall
- Refusal to maintain the property – The owner is aware of the danger but doesn’t take steps to rectify this. Whether it is placing warnings, making the repairs or sectioning off the area, the risk is not addressed by the owner
- The owner’s actions contribute to the danger – Haphazard repairs or insufficiently covering problem areas can create a dangerous situation for an unknowing person
Our attorneys currently serve clients in West Miami and its surrounding cities. The West Miami trip and fall accident attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz can help you and your family to get on the path of recovery. If you or your loved one has been injured in a trip and fall accident, contact us at (305) 371-6000 for a free consultation.