West Miami Wrongful Death Lawyer
West Miami is in Miami-Dade County. West Miami has approximately 6,000 residents, of which a large percentage of the population is Hispanic or Latino. Families in West Miami who have been devastated by the loss of a loved one due to negligent or reckless actions of another are often left financially and emotionally strapped. Families may face financial hardship if they lost the provider of income and they have no other reasonable means to sustain themselves. The death of a loved one also places an emotional toll on the family.
A wrongful death suit can provide families the means to support themselves financial and emotionally when faced with this extensive loss. The West Miami wrongful death attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz have helped families to recover damages resulting from the negligent or reckless actions that caused the fatal accident. If you are struggling with the loss of a loved one due to an accident and need help, contact the West Miami wrongful death attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz at (305) 371-6000 for a free consultation.
Questions that our clients after a wrongful death typically have are:
- Is this a valid wrongful death claim under Florida law?
- How do I file a wrongful death claim?
- What damages might my family be entitled to?
- How can I recover the loss of income of my spouse or parent?
- How do I pay for medical bills and funeral costs after a wrongful death?
Our West Miami wrongful death attorneys can answer your questions about wrongful death suits. Wrongful death suits are handled under a contingency fee basis. Fees associated with the wrongful death suit are only paid if the case has a successful outcome. In addition, our wrongful death consultations are free.
Our West Miami wrongful death lawyers can serve clients in the following roles:
- West Miami attorney for wrongful death caused by DUI
- West Miami lawyer for wrongful death due to medical malpractice
- West Miami attorney for wrongful deaths caused by bicycle accidents
- Wrongful death attorney for West Miami drunk driving wrongful death accidents
- West Miami T-bone wrongful death accident lawyer
- Lawyer for wrongful death accidents caused by Lyft drivers in West Miami
- West Miami attorney for head-on collisions causing wrongful death
- West Miami rollover wrongful death accident lawyer
- West Miami lawyer for left turn accidents leading to wrongful death
- West Miami attorney for wrongful deaths motorcycle accidents
- West Miami attorney for wrongful death accidents caused by Uber drivers
- Wrongful death lawyer for West Miami truck accidents
- Lawyer for West Miami pedestrian accidents leading to wrongful death
- West Miami attorney for wrongful death car accident
- Attorney for wrongful death due to West Miami apartment shootings
- West Miami premises liability wrongful death lawyer
- West Miami armed robbery wrongful death attorney
- Lawyer for product defects causing wrongful death in West Miami
- Wrongful deaths due to West Miami slip and fall accidents
- Attorney for wrongful death due to parking lot shootings in West Miami
- Lawyer for wrongful death caused by negligent security in West Miami
- Attorney for wrongful death claims due to violent crime in West Miami
Families who are the survivors of a wrongful death may be able to file a suit for financial and emotional recovery. Family members who depended upon the deceased for financial and emotional support may be entitled to the following damages:
- Loss of income
- In certain cases of intentional or reckless neglect, punitive damages may be recoverable
- Mental suffering
- Loss of parental supervision and instruction
Pursuing a wrongful death claim is a complex process that our West Miami wrongful death attorneys can help guide you through. If your family has been impacted by the death of a loved one that is the result of negligence, contact our West Miami wrongful death lawyers at (305) 371-6000 for your free consultation.