Coral Springs Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one were the victim of a motorcycle crash, contact a Coral Springs motorcycle accident lawyer at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. right away. Motorcycles offer riders far less protection than cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs. Because of this, collisions with motorcycle riders often result in significant injuries or lead to wrongful death. From head on collisions, T-bone accidents, and other high speed collisions our injury law firm is here to help. We have provided legal help to Coral Springs accident victims in motorcycle crashes due to fractures, broken bones, spinal cord injury, loss of limbs, and other types of catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injury and wrongful death. For over 50 years, Philip M. Gerson and the lawyers at Gerson & Schwartz have been helping the injured in motorcycle crash cases in Coral Springs, Broward County and other area of South Florida. We can help you too.
When these collisions are due to operator negligence or another motorist’s fault, motorcycle accident, injury victims and surviving family members have the right to file a personal injury claim for money damages. However, without the assistance of an experienced lawyer will make it difficult to obtain maximum case value. Liability is often contested without experienced legal help. Injuries are often disregarded or downplayed by insurance company adjuster and representatives of corporations and the at fault party. It is best to work with the best motorcycle accident attorney in Coral Springs to maximize your ability to obtain full and complete compensation for your injuries after a motorcycle accident in Coral Springs, or another area of Broward County, Florida.
To discuss your legal rights after a motorcycle crash in Coral Springs, or serious injury case in Broward County do not hesitate to contact the attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. For injuries in Broward call 954-845-0535. If you were involved in a crash but live in Dade County call us at (305) 371-6000. Or you can call us toll free at (877) 475-2905 our use our Coral Springs accident victim online form to tell us more about how you were harmed and to schedule a free initial case consultation.Coral Springs, Florida
The City of Coral Springs is located in Broward County, FL, approximately 20 miles from Fort Lauderdale. The city encompasses about 24 square miles and has an estimated population of 133,000 as of 2017. While Coral Springs is part of the larger Miami metropolitan area, it is also a unique and welcoming community. Due to strict building codes, the city has a distinct aesthetic.
Beyond its visual appeal, the city is known for low crime rates and being family friendly. In 2012, Coral Springs ranked No. 94 in the U.S. and No. 3 in Florida on Money Magazine’s list of the “100 Best Places to Live.” Prior to this, Coral Springs was the first local or state government in the U.S. to receive the Malcom Baldrige National Quality Award.
Coral Spring’s downtown area is located at Sample Road and University Drive. The area has undergone significant redevelopment over the years, which has enabled residents and visitors to enjoy open-air shopping and entertainment. There you can find local libraries, shopping centers, doctor’s offices, businesses, coffee shops, restaurants, and bars.
Several large and busy roads run through Coral Springs, including University Drive, also known as I-817, Sample Road, which is also I-834, W. Atlantic Boulevard, which is I-814, and Sawgrass Expressway, which is I-869. Other major roadways include Royal Balm Boulevard, Coral Ridge Drive, Coral Springs Drive, Wiles Road, and NW 81st Avenue. At Gerson & Schwartz P.A., our Coral Springs motorcycle accident attorneys have handled claims involving crashes on these roads and on smaller streets throughout the city.What to Do After a Motorcycle Wreck in Coral Springs
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident in Coral Springs, Florida, we recommend you:
- Get medical help if you choose not to go to the emergency room, you should see a physician as soon as possible for a full exam.
- Call the police to report the accident.
- Request a copy of the police report.
- Document the accident scene
- Take photos and video of the accident scene, including property damage, weather conditions, landmarks, weather conditions, skid marks, and all evidence of damage to all vehicles and the area and surrounding property.
- Exchange information with the other driver, including obtaining their name, contact information, and insurance provider and policy number.
- Ask for the names and contact information of witnesses, including any passengers in another vehicle.
- Obtain any and all statements from all witnesses
- Follow your physician’s recommendations in regard to rest and medical care to prevent a secondary injury.
- Notify your auto insurer of the crash.
- Contact a Coral Springs motorcycle accident lawyer at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. as soon as you can.
One of the many benefits of working with an experienced Coral Springs motorcycle accident attorney is the results of a thorough and independent investigation. At Gerson & Schwartz P.A., we believe in acting promptly after a serious traffic accident. We will immediately start to gather and analyze evidence regarding what happened and why.
Our law firm’s doors have been open for more than 50 years, and during that time, we have served in the capacity as
- Lawyers for drowsy driving motorcycle accident cases in Coral Springs
- Coral Springs, Florida motorcycle accident lawyers for distracted driving motorcycle crashes
- Lawyers in Coral Springs for Motorcycle Accidents due to Speeding
- Reckless or aggressive driving lawyers in Coral Springs Motorcycle Accidents
- Injury attorneys for motorcycle accidents in Coral Springs for following too closely
- Lawyers for Coral Springs Motorcycle Victims for failing to follow traffic signs or signals
- Accident Attorneys for failing to check blind spots crashes in Coral Springs
- Coral Springs Motorcycle Injury Attorneys due to improperly changing lanes
- Failing to yield to the right of way motorcycle lawyers in Coral Springs
- Coral Spring lawyers for crashes due to carelessly merging into traffic
- Impaired driving lawyers and attorneys in Coral Springs and Broward County
Through our investigation, we will not only identify the careless conduct that led to the crash, we also will identify the at-fault party. When we are confident regarding who is liable for your injuries, we will pursue compensation through a personal injury lawsuit and insurance claim.Compensation for Your Motorcycle Accident Injuries
For almost five decades, Philip M. Gerson and his legal team have fought hard for accident victims to receive the compensation they deserve under the law. Through negotiations with the at-fault driver’s insurance provider or through a personal injury lawsuit, we will fight for you to receive compensation for your:
- Medical Bills
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Reduced earning capacity
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
While you may have the right to compensation for each of these physical, emotional, and financial injuries, your total financial recovery depends on many additional factors. To discuss the potential value of your injury claim, you should speak with our experienced Coral Springs motorcycle accident attorneys in Broward.Questions About a Motorcycle Crash in Broward County?
If you have questions regarding what you should do after being injured or losing a loved one in a motorcycle crash in Coral Springs, do not hesitate to call Gerson & Schwartz P.A. at (954) 845-0535 or toll free at (877) 475-2905. You can also contact our law offices through our online form. We offer free consultations to ensure there are few-to-no barriers to you obtaining accurate legal information and insightful advice. Let our experienced personal injury and wrongful death lawyers help you today. Se habla Español.