Coral Way Truck Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one is a victim of a truck accident, contact our Coral Way truck accident lawyers at Gerson & Schwartz at 305-371-6000 for help. Located near Miami, the roads through Coral Way are often used by large commercial and construction trucks to travel between the cities of Miami and Coral Gables. Adding to the traffic congestion is large numbers of tourists travelling through the area, as well as commuter and pass-thru traffic, which can make the roadways and intersections dangerous for drivers. Shops, restaurants, and other establishments located on either side of the street, causing drivers to slow down to turn into parking lots or to pull into traffic when leaving these establishments. Trucks carrying full loads travelling through streets with stop lights, high congestion, and frequent turns cause accidents if they are unable to stop. In addition, large commercial trucks, including tractor-trailers, dump trucks, or other commercial vehicles may hit cars if they need to change lanes, often causing accidents resulting in serious injury, possibly death.
Philip M. Gerson has been defending the rights of truck accident victims for over 50 years. If you have questions about lost wages or payment of medical treatment, contact the Coral Way truck accident lawyers at Gerson & Schwartz. We can help you through the process. If you’ve lost a loved one in a truck accident, we can assist you with a wrongful death claim. If you’ve suffered injuries as the result of a large truck accident and would like to speak to our Coral Way truck accident attorneys, contact Gerson & Schwartz at (305) 371-6000 for a free consultation.About Coral Way
Coral Way has a population of 58,831 residents. Coral Way is a collection of several neighborhoods in Miami. The area called Coral Way was named after the famed road connecting Miami and Coral Gables. The architecture of the homes in Coral Way was largely influenced by revivalist, bungalow, and art deco movements, all of which were popular in the 1920’s and 1930’s. The neighborhoods and streets have an abundance of banyan and citrus trees, making for a scenic walk or drive. Coral Way’s historic homes and tree-lined roads attracts tourists wishing to observe the scenery or pass through on their way to Miami or Coral Gables. Most residents in Coral Way commute to jobs in nearby cities.
Our Coral Way truck accident lawyers serve clients in the capacity of:
- Coral Way wrongful death truck accident attorney
- Left-hand turn truck accident attorney in Coral Way
- Coral Way truck driver negligence lawyer
- Head-on collision truck accident attorney in Coral Way
- Coral Way DUI truck driver attorney
- Fatigued truck driver accident attorney in Coral Way
- Coral Way truck debris accident lawyer
- Wrong way truck accident attorney in Coral Way
- Coral Way pedestrian truck accident attorney
- Lawyer for Coral Way truck accident with Uber drivers
If you are a victim of a truck accident and would like to find out if you have a case, contact the Coral Way truck accident victim attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz for a free consultation.Coral Way Truck Accident Victims
A fully loaded large commercial truck can weigh up to 36 tons. In comparison, the average weight of a car is 3,000 pounds. The difference in weight and size of a large truck compared with a passenger vehicle is significant. Accidents involving cars and trucks can cause significant bodily damage and may even result in death. Common injuries in a truck accident include brain damage, spinal cord damage, broken bones, and burns, often leaving victims with high medical bills.Causes of Large Truck Accidents
Truck drivers are often under tight schedules. Common causes of large truck accidents include;
- Lack of or poor training – Large trucks require skill and expertise to operate. Drivers who are untrained or inexperienced may not be able to operate a large truck properly.
- Fatigued Drivers – Rushing to meet deadlines may pressure drivers into not getting enough rest or skipping breaks throughout the day. Fatigued drivers may have a loss of concentration and focus while driving.
- Skipping Maintenance Checks – Much needed maintenance checks may be skipped in order to meet delivery deadlines
- Distracted Drivers – Drivers who text, talk on the phone, change radio stations, or operate a navigational system while driving may distract drivers by taking their eyes off of the road
- Impaired Drivers – Alcohol, medication, or drugs may impair the driver’s ability to operate their truck safely
There are many factors to consider when evaluating the causes and responsible parties in a truck accident. Our Coral Way truck accident lawyers understand the complexities of this process and take the time to investigate the many factors of a truck accident case including who are the responsible parties, truck driver negligence, mechanical or maintenance failures, ownership issues, and insurance coverage.
Accidents involving large commercial trucks are complex cases. You don’t need to navigate these by yourself. If you have been injured as the result of a truck accident, give our Coral Way truck accident lawyers a call today at (305) 371-6000. We listen. We help. We are standing by for you!