Downtown Miami Truck Accident Lawyers
No one thinks of big trucks when thinking about Downtown Miami, but they are here. US 1, Interstate-95, MacArthur Causeway, West Flagler Street, I-195 and I-395 are just some of the usual locations where Downtown Miami truck accidents happen. Interstate-95 is the second deadliest highway in Florida, but these crashes also occur on smaller streets.
Have you or a loved one of yours got injured in a truck accident in Downtown Miami? You are not alone. You have to talk to a Downtown Miami truck accident lawyer as soon as possible to help you handle the damages recovery process properly right from the beginning. In these situations, starting right is crucial for the damages compensation procedures. There are things that you should or shouldn't say, and there is evidence that needs to be gathered sooner than later.
That's where the free initial consultations with the Miami personal injury attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz come handy. At no cost, you can learn whether you should pursue financial compensation for your harms and losses, how much the case could be worth, and how long the compensation process may take. Contact us at (305) 371-6000, tell us what happened, and we will tell you what your options are.
For now, do not accept any settlement proposals before talking to a lawyer and discussing the offer, because it may not be enough to cover for all your expenses. If an trucking company or insurance company comes to you with an offer right after the accident, we assure you that you need at least speak with a Downtown Miami truck accident lawyer immediately.
We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that you’ll pay nothing until we get you compensated.Injury-Causing Truck Accidents in Downtown Miami
Downtown Miami is the center of the Miami metropolitan area and the Miami-Dade County. It consists of many sub-neighborhoods, including Brickell, Historic District, Omni, Government Center, and Park West. Some people will tell you about the Jewelry District, which is part of Brickell. Around 90,000 people are living there regularly, usually called Downtowners. However, the daylight population is around 250,000. There are many people who come here for work and many others who come to visit and entertain.
All of them can become victims of truck accidents in Downtown Miami. Our Miami trucking injury attorneys can help these people in the capacity of:
- Truck and pedestrian injury accidents lawyers in Downtown Miami
- Drunk driving truck accident attorney in Downtown Miami
- Attorney for head-on collisions with trucks in Downtown Miami
- UPS van accident lawyers in Downtown Miami
- Downtown Miami tractor trailer accident attorney
- Downtown Miami attorney for truck accidents with Uber Drivers
- 18-wheeler truck accident attorney in Downtown Miami
- Box truck accidents lawyers in Downtown Miami
- Rear-end truck collisions lawyers in Downtown Miami
- Downtown Miami dump truck accidents attorney
- Downtown Miami garbage truck accidents lawyers
- Downtown Miami road rage truck accidents lawyers
- Moving van accident lawyers in Downtown Miami
- Left turn truck accident lawyers in Downtown Miami
- Downtown Miami truck accidents attorney with Lyft Drivers
- Downtown Miami lawyer for wrongful death claims due to truck accidents
- Downtown Miami bridge truck accidents attorney
- Rear-end truck collisions with motorcyclist accident attorney in Downtown Miami
- Sideswipe and merging truck accident lawyers in Downtown Miami
- Downtown Miami T-bone truck accident attorney
- Delivery truck accident lawyers in Downtown Miami
- Rollover truck accident lawyers in Downtown Miami
- Downtown Miami UberEATS delivery vehicle accident attorney
Don’t go through these procedures alone. We handle cases on a contingency basis, so you won’t incur any expenses until we recover for you. Call us at Gerson & Schwartz for help with your accident. We offer free initial consultations at (305) 371-6000. Reach us now and let’s get to work.