Hallandale Beach Car Accident Lawyer
The best Broward County auto accident lawyer will tell you that car accidents are the most common reason for personal injuries in Hallandale Beach. If you or a loved one has suffered personal injuries in this city, do not accept any quick offer made by the liable person or an insurance company. Make sure you talk to a Hallandale Beach personal injury attorney as soon as you can to discuss your case and whether any offer is fair. Chances are that you are entitled to damages compensation, but you need to prove that the accident happened due to some negligence of another and that you were injured due to the accident.
If you need help with that, we at Gerson and Schwartz can help. Our Hallandale Beach car accident attorneys have 40 plus years of experience and are available for free consultations with you. Call us at (305) 371-6000, and we will help you determine if you should seek compensation. Then, if you choose us to represent you, we will start designing the strategy to get you fully compensated financially. We won't ask for fees until we recover damages for you.Hallandale Beach Car Accidents
Hallandale Beach is a city in Broward County in Florida. It has been incorporated in 1930's, but the constant growth brought it to a population of 40,000 residents. Most of them speak English as a first language, but the Latin American community is not small either. The zip code of Hallandale Beach is 33009. It is surrounded by Hollywood on the north, Aventura on the south, Pembroke Park on the west, and the Atlantic Ocean on its east side.
Car accidents in Hallandale Beach most often happen on intersections at main thoroughfares and streets. The most dangerous spots include the intersections of Hallandale Beach Boulevard with the US1 and NE 10th Avenue, but those are not the only spots where people suffer personal injuries there. Dixie Highway, SE 1st Avenue, and Pembroke Road are also frequent locations of serious car accidents. Some of those vehicle accidents in the last few years have been fatal.
Having in mind these facts, our Hallandale Beach car accident attorneys serve our clients in these roles:
- Hallandale Beach Motorcyclist Rear-end Car Collisions Attorney
- Hallandale Beach Rear-end Car Crash Lawyer
- Sideswipe and Merging Car Accident Attorney in Hallandale Beach
- Rollover Car Accident Attorney in Hallandale Beach
- Personal Injury Attorney for Hallandale Beach Car Accidents with Lyft Drivers
- Car-Pedestrian Injury Accident Lawyer in Hallandale Beach
- Left Turn Car Accident Injury Attorney in Hallandale Beach
- Hallandale Beach T-bone Car Accident Lawyer
- Head-on Collisions Attorney in Hallandale Beach
- Hallandale Beach Road Rage Car Accident Injury Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Car Accident Injury Attorney in Hallandale Beach
- Hallandale Beach Uber Car Accident Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer for Hallandale Beach Wrongful Death Claims Due to Car Accidents
- Lawyer for Hallandale Beach Automobile Accident Involving Uber or Lyft Drivers
Getting injured in a car accident in Hallandale Beach is more common than you think. When that happens to you then you need to hold the responsible party accountable and get the compensation that you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured you were wondering if you should pursue financial compensation, consult our Hallandale Beach car accident lawyers at Gerson and Schwartz. Our consultations are free at (305) 371-6000 and we don't ask for fees until we recover for you.
Philip M. Gerson, the founder and senior partner at Gerson and Schwartz, has been practicing law for more than 40 years. Partner Edward S. Schwartz practices personal injury law since 1982. Philip’s son and partner, Nicolas I. Gerson, is dedicated to representing personal injury victims and families of wrongful death victims. Call us, and we will use all our knowledge and experience to explain your options and how to get the compensation that you deserve.