Injury Law Firms in Miami Gardens
If you or a loved one are hurt in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you should contact one of the best injury law firms in Miami Gardens: Gerson & Schwartz P.A. Our highly experienced personal injury and wrongful death lawyers are here to help you however we can. We will make sure you or your relative are receiving proper medical care. We will thoroughly the dangerous accident and gather evidence to build your case for compensation.
When you are injured in an accident, it is important to look for an attorney who has experienced in that type of accident. An attorney who claims do a bit of everything is unlikely to offer the experience, knowledge, and skills you need to win your case. Instead, by contacting our injury law firm in Miami Gardens and working with a lawyer who has handled cases like yours before, you give yourself the best possible chance of success.
Miami Gardens became the 33rd city in Miami-Dade County when it was incorporated in 2003. Within the city’s 19 square miles, there is a population of more than 113,000. Residents of Miami Gardens are predominantly African American and Latino. The boundary streets of Miami Gardens are 151st Street, Countyline Road, North Miami Avenue, North East 2nd Avenue, North West 47th Avenue, and North West 57th Avenue. Residents and visitors can easily reach Miami Gardens via I-95, the Florida Turnpike, and the Palmetto Expressway.
Miami Gardens is like anywhere else in southern Florida. Accidents and crime occur on a daily basis, and the victims of these accidents and crimes have the right to hold the wrongdoers responsible for the harm they cause. However, doing this is easier said than done. Accident and crime victims need to turn to injury law firms in Miami Gardens for help.
Gerson & Schwartz P.A. is proud to be one of the top personal injury and wrongful death law firms in the area. We have helped accident and injury victims for over 50 years, and during that time, we have become known for being skilled and successful litigators. We have been recognized for our work by Best Lawyers, U.S. News, Martindale-Hubbell, and other respected legal organizations.We Handle all Types of Injury Claims in Miami Gardens
We recommend injury victims give us a call following:
- Miami Gardens Car Crashes
- Miami Gardens Motorcycle Accidents
- Miami Gardens Truck Wrecks
- Miami Gardens Pedestrian Accidents
- Miami Gardens Bicycle Accidents
- Miami Gardens Scooter Accidents
- Miami Gardens Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Miami Gardens Slip and Fall Accidents
- Miami Gardens Trip and Fall Accidents
- Miami Gardens Negligent Security Incidents
- Miami Gardens Bar and Nightclub Incidents
- Miami Gardens Assault Crimes
- Miami Gardens Dangerous Property Accidents
- Miami Gardens Daycare and Child Care Accidents
- Miami Gardens Construction Site Accidents
- Miami Gardens Medical Malpractice
- Cruise Ship Accidents Involving Miami Gardens’ Residents
- Miami Gardens Food Poisoning
As a full-service injury law firm in Miami Gardens, our personal injury attorneys handle all types of personal injury, premises liability, product liability, and medical malpractice claims. We have seen and heard it all. However, a majority of our cases are serious auto accidents.
Contact us right away if you or a loved one suffered an injury in a Miami Gardens:
- Rear End Car Collision
- Head On Crash
- Failure to Yield Car Accident
- Side Impact Car Accident
- Distracted Driving Accident
- Texting and Driving Accident
- Drunk Driving/DUI Accident
- Hit and Run Car Accident
- Rollover Car Accident
- Chain Reaction Car Accident
- T-Bone Collision
- Blind Spot Car Accident
- Reckless Driving Car Crash
- Car Accidents in Construction Zone
- Lane Change and Sideswipe Car Accident
- Car Accident due to Poor Road Design
- Car Accident due to Mechanical Failure
- Car Accident due to Road Hazards
It can be frustrating and tiring to pursue a personal injury claim after an accident. It can feel like you are making the situation entirely about money. Unfortunately, money is important after unexpected accidents that cause you harm. A car crash, slip and fall, or dog bite can cost you a considerable amount of money and force you to lose out on your typical income. You need to pursue compensation through a personal injury claim to make up for these expenses and losses. You also deserve to be compensated for your physical and emotional suffering.
A personal injury attorney at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. will fight hard for you to receive fair compensation for your:
- Medical Bills
- Lost wages and employment benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Reduced quality of life
- Reduced income potential
If you have questions about your rights and legal options after a serious accident, do not hesitate to reach out to an injury law firm in Miami Gardens. You can reach us at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. at (305) 371-6000.