Miami Gardens Strip Mall Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured in a strip mall accident in Miami Gardens, you may be entitled to compensation for your injury-related damages. You've suffered pain, and incurred medical expenses, so getting financial compensation for that is simply justice. However, you should know that no one wants to take responsibility for accidents and pay for damages afterwards. People and corporations avoid taking responsibility. If they wanted to settle for a fair compensation without going to trial, then there probably wouldn't be so many personal injury cases in Florida courts.
Our Miami Gardens strip mall injury attorneys at the Gerson & Schwartz Law Firm represent clients in such cases for more than four decades and are available for free consultations today at 305-371-6000. Call and tell us about your case, and we will let you know about your options - all free of charge. We don't ask for fees unless we win compensation for our clients.Miami Gardens Strip Mall Accidents and Liability
Miami Gardens strip malls include Dolphin Plaza, Miami Gardens Shopping Plaza and County Square Shopping Center. There are also dozens of strip shopping centers and plazas throughout Miami Gardens. Unfortunately, accidents and incidents happen regularly at these Miami Gardens Strip malls and plazas due to negligent or intentional acts. In some factual scenarios, the owner of the strip mall may be legally responsible for causing or contributing to your injuries and suffering.
If you want to get compensated for your injuries due to accident at a Miami Gardens strip mall, you need to determine who is liable for the accident. And it can be tricky for a non-expert. According to Florida premises liability laws, commercial owners such as strip malls owe visitors a duty of reasonable care. That means they need to maintain a safe shopping and dining environment for their guests and visitors. If they breach that duty because of negligence, the Miami Gardens strip mall owner may be liable for any accident that occurred consequently.
But, strip malls lease parts of their premises to restaurants, retail stores, and other stores. So, if you are injured at a retail store in a Miami Gardens strip mall, how do you know from whom to claim damages recovery? It is likely the store, but to determine it for sure, consult our Miami strip mall accident attorneys. We serve victims injured in Miami Gardens strip malls in the following roles:
- Miami Gardens strip mall parking lot car accident lawyer
- Miami Gardens strip mall parking lots motorcycle accidents attorney
- Trip and fall lawyer for accidents at Miami Gardens strip mall
- Miami Gardens strip mall slip and fall accident attorney
- Criminal assaults due to security negligence at Miami Gardens strip mall
- Miami Gardens strip mall wrongful death accident attorney
- Miami Gardens strip mall elevator and escalator accident lawyer
- Miami Gardens strip mall shooting injury lawyer
- Miami Gardens strip mall parking lot shooting attorney
- Negligent security at Miami Gardens strip mall attorney
- Bicycle accident injury lawyer for injuries at Miami Gardens strip mall parking lots
- Miami Gardens strip mall falling merchandise accident lawyer
- Miami Gardens strip mall pedestrian accident lawyer
Ask anyone who has tried to recover financially for any type of injury, and they will tell you that it was a struggle to get what they deserved. It can be difficult, but it isn’t impossible. But you can call our Miami Gardens strip mall accident attorneys at the Gerson & Schwartz Law Firm for help and guidance. Our consultations at 305-371-6000 are free. We won't ask for fees until we recover financial compensation for you.