Miami Gardens Truck Accident Lawyers
Truck accidents usually result in serious injuries. When these massive vehicles are involved in auto accidents, consequences are often devastating. Most often, those who hit the truck are the most injured, but sometimes the truck drivers end up suffering worse consequences. From time to time we can see rolled over trucks on Florida roads, letting us just imagine what happened to the person who steered the wheel. For nearly 50 years, the truck accident lawyers at Gerson & Schwartz have helped those struck by trucks as well as truck drivers injured due to the negligence of other drivers. Our Miami Gardens trucking accident attorneys are available to help at (305) 371-6000. Just call us for a free consultation and we will answer your questions and present you with a course of action to help you get the compensation that you deserve.
Every year, more than 750 commercial vehicles have crashes on the roads of Miami-Dade County. Trucks account for most of commercial vehicles, so the truck accident rate in this county is quite large. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck crash, our Miami Gardens truck accident lawyers are ready to help.
You may be entitled to damages compensation for visits to doctor, medications, medical rehab, lost income, loss of financial support, scarring, disability, disfigurement, pain and suffering, and forms of damages as allowed by the laws of Florida.
At Gerson and Schwartz, our Miami Gardens personal injury attorneys know how to help truck accident victims. Our bilingual personal injury lawyers are at your service.Miami Gardens Truck Accidents Leading to Personal Injuries
Miami Gardens is a middle-sized city in the Miami metropolitan area, located between Miramar and West Park on the north, Opa-Locka on the south, Golden Glades and North Miami Beach on the east, and Country Club on the west. Around 115,000 people live in Miami Gardens, three-quarters of which are African-American. The city used to have over 124,000 residents, but the huge crime rates made many residents look for another place to reside.
Truck accidents in Miami Gardens are more frequent due to the convergence of highways in the city. The Florida Turnpike, Palmetto Expressway and I-95 all meet in what is referred to as the Golden Glades Exchange. On average, every other day, a commercial vehicle crash happens. Most of the commercial vehicles are trucks. Our Miami Gardens accident attorneys serve people injured in truck accidents in Miami Gardens in the capacity of:
- Attorney for Miami Gardens rear-end truck collisions with motorcyclist
- Rollover truck accidents lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens Lyft truck accident lawyers
- Attorney for Miami Gardens wrongful death claims due to truck accidents
- Sideswipe and merging truck accidents attorney in Miami Gardens
- Lawyer for Miami Gardens truck accident involving Uber drivers
- 18-wheeler truck accident lawyer in the Miami Gardens
- Box truck accident attorney in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens UberEATS delivery vehicle accident attorneys
- Dump truck accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
- UPS van accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Tractor trailer accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Attorney for Miami Gardens truck accident with taxi cabs
- Left-turn truck accident attorney in Miami Gardens
- Rear-end truck collision lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens T-bone truck accident attorneys
- Delivery truck accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Truck and pedestrian injury accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Drunk driving truck accident lawyer in Miami Gardens
- Attorneys for head-on collision with trucks in Miami Gardens
- Garbage truck accident attorney in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens road rage truck accident lawyers
- Miami Gardens moving van accident lawyers
Obtaining compensation due to a injuries from a truck accident is difficult, but not impossible either. If you have an experienced Miami Gardens truck accident lawyer to assist you, your chances improve. That's where we at Gerson and Schwartz can help. Our founding partner, Phil Gerson has 45 plus years of experience in the field. Ed Schwartz, a partner, practices personal injury law since 1982. Nick Gerson has fought for personal injury victims since 2006. They have the experience and knowledge necessary to help you get the compensation that you deserve after your Miami Gardens truck accident and injury.
For help with your case, contact us at 305-371-6000 for free and no-obligation consultations. You can explain to us your case, and we will explain your options. We won't charge you any fees unless we recover for you.