Miami Gardens Wrongful Death Lawyers
Have you lost a loved one due to wrongful death in Miami Gardens and you want to seek justice? Here at the Gerson & Schwartz, we know how hard it is when you lose someone dear to you due to someone else's carelessness. It makes you angry, wondering how it could happen to you. Well, sometimes life strikes in unexpected ways. People are at the wrong place at the wrong time and that's enough to impact the life of the whole family over time. You can't turn back time and change it, but you can get justice by seeking for your rights to be compensated for your harms, damages and losses.
To begin with, you will need to prove that some other person or company was responsible for the death-causing accident. But do you know how to prove that? Don't rush to think that you can do it yourself, because it won't be easy.
It is not a simple task to gather all the necessary evidence. You can anticipate that the at-fault parties will resist and defend. That's why you should call a lawyer with experience in all types of wrongful death claims.
Our Miami Gardens wrongful death lawyers have 40 plus years of experience in helping the survivors of those killed by accident or on purpose. Our wrongful death and injury team are available for free consultations at (305) 371-6000. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that you won't pay anything unless we recover for you and your loved ones.What Damages Can You Recover for a Miami Gardens Wrongful Death Claim?
Getting justice in a Miami Gardens wrongful death case mean recovering damages for some or all of the following:
- Funeral costs
- Medical costs before the death
- Pain and suffering of the decedent for the time between the injury and the death
- Loss of financial support
- Loss of parental guidance and training
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of services
You may recover for some or all these damages, depending on the circumstances of your specific case. In your free consultation, our Miami Gardens wrongful death attorneys can answer your questions about the types of compensation that may be available.Miami Gardens Wrongful Death Accidents
There are too many ways to get killed by people’s negligence in Miami Gardens, but according to the experience of our Miami personal injury lawyers, the most likely are:
- Miami Gardens wrongful deaths caused by DUI
- Wrongful death due to medical malpractice in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful deaths caused by bicycle accidents in Miami Gardens
- Drunk driving accidents leading to wrongful deaths in Miami Gardens
- T-bone accidents leading to wrongful deaths in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful death accidents caused by Lyft drivers in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens head-on collisions causing wrongful death
- Rollover accidents leading to wrongful death in Miami Gardens
- Left turn accidents leading to wrongful death in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful deaths caused by motorcycle accidents in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful death accidents caused by Uber drivers in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful deaths caused by truck accidents in Miami Gardens
- Pedestrian accidents in Miami Gardens leading to wrongful deaths
- Miami Gardens car accidents leading to wrongful deaths
In addition to traffic accidents, wrongful deaths in Miami Gardens can be caused by:
- Wrongful death due to Miami Gardens apartment shootings
- Miami Gardens premises liability wrongful deaths
- Miami Gardens armed robbery wrongful deaths
- Product defects causing wrongful death in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful deaths due to Miami Gardens slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death due to parking lot shootings in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful death caused by negligent security in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful death due to violent crime in Miami Gardens
We have more than four decades of experience of helping injury victims and surviving family members of those lost in serious accidents and/or incidents. Call our Miami Gardens wrongful death lawyers now for a confidential and free consultation at (305) 371-6000. You pay fees only when we recover for you.