North Miami Beach Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
North Miami Beach is a small city, but it has many dangerous spots where motorcycle accidents occur. I-95 Express is located on the west border of the city, Biscayne Boulevard cuts it from north to south, while NE 163th Street intersects with both, as well as with the NE 22nd Avenue, NE 12th Avenue, NE 16th Avenue, and NE 19th Avenue. Florida leads the list of US states with most motorcycle accidents and most motorcycle fatalities. One reason may be the large number of people travelling on motorcycles, but the way infrastructure is designed also takes a toll.
Even the best North Miami Beach motorcycle accident lawyers understand the complexity of helping motorcycle accident victims. Anyone who was injured in such an accident should talk to a Miami personal injury attorney to discuss his or her options for financial recovery and the best way to do it. Your North Miami Beach motorcycle accident attorney can properly advise you about your rights and how to move forward in your pursuit to collect the compensation that you deserve.
If you have been seriously injured in a North Miami Beach motorcycle accident, call our North Miami Beach personal injury lawyers at the Gerson & Schwartz law firm at (305) 371-6000 for free consultations, and we will explain your options to the best of our knowledge. We don't ask for fees unless we recover damages for you.North Miami Beach Causes for Motorcycle Accidents
North Miami Beach is the northernmost city in Miami-Dade County. It is surrounded with Aventura on the north, Sunny Isles Beach on the east, North Miami on the south, and Golden Glades on the west. The city has seen its greatest growth in the 1960's, but it has never stopped developing and growing. Nowadays, 44,000 people live there.
Miami leads the country in motorcycle accidents and fatalities and North Miami Beach just adds to the statistics. The weather allows for wide use of motorcycles, but motorcyclists often don't enjoy enough respect from other drivers and sometimes they don't protect themselves by wearing helmets. As a result, personal injuries are common. Our North Miami Beach accident attorneys offer legal representation to motorcycle injury victims in the following ways:
- Accident Attorney for North Miami Beach Rear-end Collisions with Motorcyclists
- North Miami Beach Drunk Driving Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Injury Lawyer for North Miami Beach Motorcycle Accidents with Uber Drivers
- North Miami Beach Motorcycle Pedestrian Injury Accident Attorney
- North Miami Beach T-bone Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer for Head-on Collisions with Motorcycles in North Miami Beach
- Personal Injury Law Firm for Road Rage Motorcycle Accidents in North Miami Beach
- Injury Lawyer for North Miami Beach Motorcycle Accidents Involving Uber or Lyft Drivers
- Accident Attorney for Sideswipe and Merging Motorcycle Accidents in North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach Left Turn Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney for Claims Due to Motorcycle Accidents in North Miami Beach
- Accident Attorney for North Miami Beach Motorcycle Accidents with Lyft Drivers
- North Miami Beach Intersection Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Getting injured in a motorcycle accident is never easy due to the serious nature of the injuries sustained. However, serious injuries require a serious approach the pursuit of financial recovery, which means using the best possible personal injury legal services that you can find.
Phil Gerson, the founding partner at Gerson and Schwartz, Ed Schwartz, a partner, and Nick Gerson, also a partner, are known by their clients for their hard work and efforts to secure the best possible legal representation for their personal injury clients. In fact, Nick Gerson has secured over $25 million in settlements and verdicts in his first eleven years of practice.
Our North Miami Beach motorcycle accident lawyers are available to help you at (305) 371-6000. Our initial consultations are free. You’ll pay no attorney fees unless we recover for you.