North Miami Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
North Miami Beach is well known for its many beautiful beaches and the ever so beautiful Haulover Park. The city has a resident population of over 43,722 and spans over 5 miles with various condominiums with many well-known hotels such as Trump International and Aqualina Resort. Tourists from all over the world come to see famous Medieval Spanish monastery, St. Bernard de Clairvaux Church and the Judge Arthur I. Snyder Tennis Center. North Miami is also conveniently located to the Aventura Mall, Bal Harbor Shops and many other residential buildings and reports along Collins Avenue. Unfortunately, the risk of serious injury due to negligent or careless acts of others is never too far away. According to a 2012-2014 study by the Florida Department of Health, North Miami has the second highest rate of injuries than any other county in Florida.
If you have suffered a personal injury in North Miami Beach you might be entitled compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills and expenses, lost wages, loss of earning capacity, scarring, and permanent disfigurement, disability, and emotional and psychological harms. Philip M. Gerson, Nicholas I. Gerson and Edward S. Schwartz, are North Miami Beach Personal Injury lawyers with over 50 years experience working with clients who have suffered a serious personal injury or significant harm due to the careless, negligent, or reckless acts of others. New case consultations are always free and there are no upfront costs. Call a North Miami Beach Personal injury lawyer at Gerson & Schwartz, PA today to find out how we can help you. Test us to see how we have helped others that may have been injured just like you. Call us at (305) 371-6000 or (877) 475-2905 to set up an appointment or contact us online today.
Injury victims in North Miami Beach, Florida should be aware that there are limitations on the amount of time victims have to file a personal injury claim. These are known as statutes of limitations. Failure to act within the time required by law may time bar your injury claim. For these reasons, it is important to contact a personal injury lawyer in North Miami Beach to evaluate the merits of your case and to ensure your legal rights are protected.Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal Injuries are usually caused when a person fails to act responsibly. There are various types of personal injury claims in North Miami Beach that you can bring against another person or business. The most common areas personal injury claims are negligence arising from car accidents, motorcycle crashes, slip and falls, and construction accident cases. Gerson & Schwartz law offices routinely handle all types of personal injury claim including:
- Car Accidents in North Miami Beach: According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the vast majority of motor vehicle collisions occur because of human error. In fact, only two percent of vehicle collisions are a result of failed or degraded component of vehicles, and another two percent a result of bad weather such as, wet or icy roads and debris.
- North Miami Beach Pedestrian Accidents : According to the 2016 Dangerous by Design Report Pedestrian fatalities in Florida are at a 10-year high. In fact, it is the seventh most dangerous metropolitan communities to walk around in the country.
- Serious Injury for Premises Liability: The most common premises liability case is a slip, trip, and fall case and inadequate maintenance of properties. Florida law holds businesses responsible for ensuring the safety of their guest. The laws regarding premises liability can be complicated and require many negotiations with adjusters.
- Medical Malpractice: In North Miami Beach and other parts of Florida, when bringing a claim for medical malpractice time is of the essence. You must bring your claim within two years. While there may be some legal exceptions to this general rule, only a qualified injury lawyer in North Miami Beach can help evaluate how these law may affect you.
- North Miami Beach Bicycle Accidents: According to Alert Today Florida Miami-Dade leads the nation with bicycle fatalities. It was estimated that 48,000 bicyclists sustained injuries in traffic-related accident in a single year.
Being injured in any sort of accident can be devastating for not only the person injured but for your family and friends. Sometimes it’s good to have a checklist to help get through the process. Below are some tips on what you should do immediately following an injury:
- Seeks immediate medical attention for your injury
- Report the incident to the appropriate authorities, including the police department, local sheriff, or fire department
- Call a North Miami Beach Personal Injury attorney to discuss your legal rights
If you or a loved one was injured and is now struggling with their injuries, medical bills, and other losses it is important that you call a personal injurt attorney at The Law Offices of Gersons & Schwartz at (877) 475-2905 to discuss your case. All case calls are confidential, and there are no costs to you in order to get started.How a North Miami Beach Attorney Can Help
A North Miami Beach attorney will be able to help you determine whether you have a claim and will be able to advocate on your behalf against insurance adjusters. You should hire an attorney who is experienced in the specific area of law that you are bringing you claim so that you receive the very best compensation for your injuries. At Gerson and Schwartz you will find a legal team with over 50 years of experience in personal injury litigation and a firm that truly sees beyond the case, but your physical and emotional well-being during and after the course of the case.Discuss Your Situation now With an Experienced Homestead Truck Accident Lawyer
The North Miami Beach Personal Injury attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz regularly represent clients during insurance claims and personal injury claims in court following serious accidents and injuries. If you or a family member has been injured, please call the experienced personal injury accident attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz, P.A. Call now to schedule your free consultation at (305) 371-6000 or (877) 475-2905 or fill out our contact form online.