North Miami Beach Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents often cause very serious personal injuries. Trucks are the biggest vehicles on our roads, and whenever they are involved in an accident, it usually results in serious personal injuries or death. If you happen to be injured in a truck accident in North Miami Beach, the first thing to do is get medical help for your injuries. The next one is calling the best North Miami Beach truck accident lawyer you can find to help you with the financial recovery of damages.
If the accident happened due to someone else's negligence, then they may be legally responsible for the injuries and damages that occurred as a result. That means compensating you for your medical costs, medical devices costs, lost income, pain and suffering, temporary or permanent disability, scarring, disfigurement, and other forms of damages depending on your specific case.
Our North Miami Beach truck accident attorneys at Gerson and Schwartz have fought fearlessly to help people recover financially from truck accident injuries for more than four decades. We are available for your assistance at 305-371-6000. Our initial consultations are free and bring no obligation to hire us, but if you do, we won’t ask for fees until we get you compensated.North Miami Beach Truck Accidents
Once known as Fulford, North Miami Beach had its best years in 1960's, when the city truly boomed in development. The population grew from 2000 residents in 50's to 21,000 in 60's. It never stopped developing, and now the population number is nearly 45,000.
As with most urban areas in Miami-Dade County, there are trucks of all sizes and purposes driving the streets of North Miami Beach. Most of them are in the delivery business, but 18-wheelers are present as well. They can be seen around I-95 Expressway, US 1, NE 163rd Street and the intersections between them. Many truck drivers are on a nearly impossible delivery schedule. As a result, they may drive recklessly and carelessly. When that happens, accidents will follow as will injuries and even fatalities.
At the Gerson & Schwartz personal injury law firm, our truck accident attorneys are ready and able to provide legal representation in the following types of accidents:
- Truck Accidents with Lyft drivers in North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach wrongful death claims due to truck accidents
- UPS van accidents in North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach tractor trailer accident
- North Miami Beach truck accidents with Uber Drivers
- Left-turn truck accidents in North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach rear-end truck collisions
- T-bone truck accidents in North Miami Beach
Our North Miami Beach personal injury attorneys can represent injured victims as:
- Injury lawyer for delivery truck accidents in North Miami Beach
- Accident attorney for rollover truck accidents in North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach 18-wheeler truck accident lawyer
- Personal injury lawyer for box truck accident in North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach moving van accident attorney
- Accident lawyer for North Miami Beach rear-end truck collisions with motorcyclists
- North Miami Beach merging and sideswipe truck accident attorney
- Accident attorney for truck accidents involving Uber or Lyft Drivers in North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach truck and pedestrian injury accident lawyer
- Drunk driving truck accident attorney in North Miami Beach
- Personal injury attorney for head-on crash with trucks in North Miami Beach
- Dump truck accident lawyer in North Miami Beach
- Garbage truck accident and injury attorney in North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach road rage truck accident lawyer
If you were left with a devastating injury from a truck accident in North Miami Beach, you should seriously consider getting the advice and counsel you need so that you can make the right decisions for you and your family. We invite you to call the North Miami Beach truck accident lawyers at Gerson and Schwartz for help. Our consultations at 305-371-6000 are free. Call us today and let’s work together on a plan to get you the compensation that you deserve. We never ask for a fee unless and until we make a compensation recovery for you.