Overtown Truck Accident Lawyer
Overtown is located between Allapattah, Downtown Miami, Edgewater, and Little Havana, right on the intersection between the Dolphin Expressway and the I-95. These are not all the places where you could get injured by a truck, though. Smaller trucks are causing accidents on smaller streets as well.
Trucks can be seen all around Overtown. Delivery trucks, dump trucks, vans, even large 18-wheelers are regularly moving around the city. Larger trucks are allowed only on larger roads and streets, but smaller ones have access to any part of the city. That means injury-causing truck accidents all around Overtown. If you or a loved one happens to be injured in such an accident, call the Overtown truck accident attorneys at Gerson and Schwartz. We have 40 plus years of experience in financial recovery for personal injuries sustained in truck accidents in Miami and are available for free advice on (305) 371-6000.
Our initial consultations are always free of charge. You'll learn whether your case qualifies for damages recovery, how much your case could be worth, and how to get compensated. If we think that you stand no chance for recovery, we'll tell you that openly and at no cost for you. But, if we think that you should pursue financial compensation and you hire us to represent you, we will work aggressively for you to get the compensation you deserve.
Sometimes insurance companies try to get rid of potential compensation seekers by offering them a small settlement package right after the accident. You should never accept that before speaking to a Overtown auto accident attorney because that will rarely be enough to cover all your accident-related costs. Instead, you should contact an Overtown personal injury lawyer and get help in building a strong case that would put you in a strong negotiation position.
Let's start with the free consultations at (305) 371-6000. Learn about your options and take your time to decide on what you'll do next. The consultations do not place an obligation on you to hire us. When we represent our clients, we don't charge fees until we recover damages for them.Truck Accidents in Overtown
Whenever a truck accident happens in Overtown, we can serve you as:
- Overtown Lyft truck accident attorney
- Lawyer for wrongful death claims due to truck accidents in Overtown
- Overtown bridge truck accident attorney
- UPS van accident lawyer in Overtown
- Overtown tractor trailer accident attorney
- Overtown attorney for truck accident with Uber Drivers
- 18-wheeler truck accident attorney in Overtown
- Box truck accidents lawyer in Overtown
- Attorney for rear-end truck collisions with motorcyclist in Overtown
- Sideswipe and merging truck accidents lawyers in Overtown
- Lawyer for Overtown truck accident involving Uber or Lyft drivers
- Truck and pedestrian injury accident lawyers in Overtown
- Drunk driving truck accident attorney in Overtown
- Attorney for head-on collision with trucks in Overtown
- Rear-end truck collision lawyers in Overtown
- Overtown T-bone truck accident attorney
- Delivery truck accident lawyers in Overtown
- Rollover truck accident lawyers in Overtown
- Overtown UberEATS delivery vehicle accident attorney
- Dump truck accident attorney in Overtown
- Overtown garbage truck accident lawyers
- Overtown road rage truck accident lawyers
- Moving van accident lawyers in Overtown
- Left-turn truck accidents lawyers in Overtown
Here at Gerson and Schwartz, our Overtown truck accident attorneys can help you recover damages such as:
- Medical bills
- Medications and medical devices expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Lost income or earnings
- Loss of financial support of dependents
- Funeral costs in case of wrongful death
Our Overtown personal injury lawyers are available for free initial consultations about your Overtown truck crash at (305) 371-6000. We never ask for fees before recovering for our clients.