Pembroke Pines Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Some cyclists lose their lives on Pembroke Pines streets nearly every year, although most of them get by only with injuries. If you or a loved one is one of them, call our Pembroke Pines bike accident injury attorneys for help. Together we will determine if you are entitled to money damages and come up with a plan of action to get you full and complete compensation for your injuries after your bicycle accident in Pembroke Pines.
Cyclist injures are never easy. The lack of protection is the main reason why even the smallest of bike accidents may cause serious injuries. Bicyclists can sustain brain injuries, broken bones, spinal and back injuries, head injuries, and even death. Due to being completely exposed to the environment and the traumatic forces of an accident, bicyclist injuries are often some of the most serious that bike accident attorneys in Pembroke Pines deal with every year.
If you are in such situation, you can seek financial compensation for your medical expenses, medication costs, lost income, disability, scarring and disfigurement, pain and suffering, and other potential forms of damages as provided for by Florida law.
Call the Pembroke Pines bicycle accident lawyers at the law firm of Gerson & Schwartz at (305) 371-6000 with your questions. Our consultations are free, and it means there is no obligation to hire us. If you do, you should know that we charge fees only to clients when we have recovered damages for them.Pembroke Pines Bicycle Accidents
Pembroke Pines is one of the largest metropolitan Miami area cities with more than 170,000 residents and an area of 35 square miles. The city is located between the Everglades National Park on the west and Hollywood on the east. Miramar is on its south, while Cooper City and Southwest Ranches are on the northern border. The SR 820, known as Pines Boulevard, cuts the city in two halves, north and south, intersecting with many roads including the Florida Turnpike, I-75, and US 27.
Bicycle accident usually happens on smaller streets. 30-50 bike accidents occur annually on Pembroke Pines streets, and some of them bring fatal consequences. If you are among the injured, call our Pembroke Pines bicycle accident lawyers to assist you as:
- Lawyer for wrongful death claims due to bicycle accidents in Pembroke Pines
- Attorney for Pembroke Pines bicycle accidents involving Uber or Lyft Drivers
- Pembroke Pines bicycle pedestrian injury accident attorney
- Pembroke Pines sideswipe and merging bicycle accident lawyer
- Pembroke Pines intersection bicycle accident attorney
- Pembroke Pines bike riders rear-end collision lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Uber bicycle accident attorney
- Injury lawyer for Pembroke Pines bicycle accidents with Lyft Drivers
- Personal injury law firm for left turn bicycle accidents in Pembroke Pines
- Attorney for distracted driving accident with bike rider in Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines road rage bicycle accident attorney
- Injury lawyer for head-on collisions with bicycles in Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines bike lane violation injury accident lawyer
The Pembroke Pines bike accident lawyers at Gerson and Schwartz are at your service for free consultations about your case. First, you need to know what your options are and what comes next from the point you are now at. Then, knowing your legal choices, you can make an informed decision about what to do. Know that if you suffered serious injuries in a bicycle accident in Pembroke Pines due to the negligence of another, then you may be entitled financial compensation. It isn’t fair to you or your family to carry the burden of medical bills and lost wages when someone else broke the safety rules of the road and leaving you with devastating injuries that could las a lifetime.
Contact us at (305) 371-6000 for the free consultations. It brings no obligation for working with us further. If you decide to retain us, we won’t ask you for any fees unless we recover damages for you.