Pembroke Pines Truck Accident Lawyer
Pembroke Pines has numerous hazardous locations for traffic accidents. Pines Boulevard (SR 820) cuts the city in two halves, north and south, and intersect with many other roads, such as Interstate-75, NW 184th Avenue, NW 172nd Avenue, S Flamingo Rd, Palm Avenue, North University Dr, all the way to the Florida Turnpike. Pembroke Road on the southern city limits, and Sheridan Street on the north border, both intersect with the same roads and streets. These are roads where speed limits have been set higher and drivers regularly exceed those limits. This is one of the leading causes of vehicle accidents. Some of the most serious crashes involve trucks.
If you happen to be injured in a truck accident of any kind, the Pembroke Pines truck accident lawyers at Gerson and Schwartz are available for assistance. Call us at 305-371-6000 to discuss your case for free of charge. Once we hear about the circumstances of your case, we will present you with your legal options including how to get the compensation that you deserve. We never ask for fees unless we recover for our clients.Pembroke Pines Truck Accidents
The Pembroke Pines truck accident injury attorneys at Gerson and Schwartz serve victims injured in truck accidents in the capacity of:
- UPS van accident lawyer in Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines tractor trailer accident attorney
- Pembroke Pines attorney for truck accidents with Uber Drivers
- 18-wheeler truck accident attorney in Pembroke Pines
- Box truck accident lawyer in Pembroke Pines
- Rear-end truck collision lawyers in Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines T-bone truck accidents attorney
- Delivery truck accidents lawyers in Pembroke Pines
- Rollover truck accidents attorneys in Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines UberEATS delivery vehicle accident attorney
- Dump truck accident attorney in Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines garbage truck accidents lawyers
- Pembroke Pines road rage truck accident attorney
- Moving van accident lawyers in Pembroke Pines
- Left-turn truck accident lawyers in Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines truck accident attorney with Lyft Drivers
- Lawyer for wrongful death claims due to truck accident in Pembroke Pines
- Rear-end truck collisions with motorcyclist attorney in Pembroke Pines
- Sideswipe and merging truck accident lawyers in Pembroke Pines
- Lawyer for Pembroke Pines truck accident injuries involving Uber or Lyft Drivers
- Truck and pedestrian injury accident lawyers in Pembroke Pines
- Drunk driving truck accident attorney in Pembroke Pines
- Attorney for head-on collisions with trucks in Pembroke Pines
If you were hurt in any type of truck accident in Pembroke Pines, then call us for free consultations to find the answers to your questions about compensation for your truck accident injuries.Pembroke Pines Truck Accident Attorneys
Pembroke Pines is a city located on the western outskirts of the South Florida metropolitan area. Hollywood is on its eastern border; Everglades National Park is on the west. Southwest Ranches and Cooper City are located on the north, and Miramar is south. Zip codes for Pembroke Pines are 33023-33029 and 33330-33332.
Around 170,000 people are living in Pembroke Pines. They come from different backgrounds. This city is a great mixture of Caucasian, African-American, and Latin-American communities. The population grows steadily in Pembroke Pines. Since its incorporation in 1960, it has never stopped growing.
More than 2000 traffic accidents occur in Pembroke Pines every year. More than 1000 of them result in personal injuries. If you or a loved one was injured in a truck accident, call our Pembroke Pines truck accident lawyers for help. We offer free initial consultations at 305-371-6000 to help you learn about your options for free before deciding whether you should pursue damages recovery. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that we will charge fees only when we recover compensation for you.