Personal Injury Law Firms in Miami Beach
If you were injured an accident that was someone else’s fault, call Miami Beach personal injury law firm Gerson & Schwartz P.A. today. Senior partner and founder Philip M. Gerson and his team opened their doors to South Florida residents and tourist more than 48 years ago. Through the decades, they have gained the insight, skills, and resources necessary to help you successfully pursue compensation for your physical, emotional, and financial injuries.
To talk with one of the top personal injury lawyer firms in Miami Beach, contact Gerson & Schwartz P.A. at (877) 475-2905. You also can reach out through our online form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Miami Beach, Florida
Miami Beach, Florida is a resort city located on a barrier island between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay. The city is about 15.22 square miles, with about half made up of water. It has an estimated population of approximately 92,300 people as of 2017.
South Beach, which is located in the southernmost portion of Miami Beach, is part of the commercial center of South Florida. However, Miami Beach is not known for the South Beach neighborhood alone. Miami Beach’s Art Deco Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. Since then, the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world has drawn many tourists.
There are many reasons for tourists to flood the island each year. Visitors come for the several miles of beach, as well as the hotels and resorts located on the beaches, such as the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, the Setai Miami Beach, The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, The Miami Beach EDITION, The Palms Hotel and Spa, Hotel Croydon, and The Confidante Miami Beach in The Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
In addition to the beaches and resorts, Miami Beach offers a culture, nightlife, and an excellent food scene. There is something for everyone from museums and art galleries to the most exclusive clubs and bars.
While Miami Beach has a lot to draw in tourists and to keep residents happy, all of these luxuries and amenities can lead to risks. Our Miami Beach personal injury law firm handles claims arising from all types of accidents. If you were injured in Miami Beach, call Gerson & Schwartz P.A. right away.Our Miami Beach Personal Injury Attorneys are Here to Help You
Gerson & Schwartz P.A. is a fully-service personal injury law firm in Miami Beach. We handle all types of cases, including:
- Miami Beach Car Accidents
- Miami Beach Motorcycle Accidents
- Miami Beach Truck Crashes
- Miami Beach Bicycle Accidents
- Miami Beach Pedestrian Accidents
- Miami Beach Slip and Falls
- Miami Beach Premises Liability Claims
- Miami Beach Construction Accidents
- Miami Beach Negligent Security Incidents
- Miami Beach Crime Victims
- Miami Beach Hotel and Resort Accidents
- Miami Beach Boating Accidents
- Miami Beach Cruise Ship Injuries
- Miami Beach Food Poisoning
While we handle all types of accident and injury claims, one of the most common calls we receive is about a serious car crash.
Gerson & Schwartz P.A. is a:
- Head-on collision personal injury law firm in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach rear-end collision personal injury law firm
- Miami Beach left turn accident personal injury law firm
- Miami Beach U-turn accident personal injury law firm
- Drunk driving accident personal injury law firm in Miami Beach
- Distracted driving accident personal injury law firm in Miami Beach
- Road rage accident personal injury law firm in Miami Beach
- Sideswipe accident personal injury law firm in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach lane change accident personal injury law firm
- Rollover accident personal injury law firm in Miami Beach
- Lyft accident personal injury law firm in Miami Beach
- Uber accident personal injury law firm in Miami Beach
Whatever type of collision you were involved in, call us as soon as possible. One of our Miami Beach personal injury lawyers will conduct an in-depth investigation into the crash. By gathering all of the evidence available we will determine what caused the crash and who is liable for compensating you for your injuries.How to Choose the Right Miami Beach Personal Injury Law Firm For You
At Gerson & Schwartz P.A., we understand that choosing a personal injury law firm in Miami Beach can be tough. We recommend contacting us and schedule a free initial consultation so that you can meet us in person, hear about how we can help, and decide if we are right for you.
We recommend looking at law firm’s ratings and professional accolades. Our firm has been recognized by Best Lawyers, U.S. News, Super Lawyers, and Legalelite 2019. We have obtained the AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which signifies the highest degree of professional excellence. We are part of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum because we have successfully obtained recoveries over $1 million for some of our clients. Additionally, we are well rated on both Justia and Avvo.
Also, ask a law firm about their track record of obtaining settlements and winning court cases for their clients. At Gerson & Schwartz P.A., we are happy to discuss with you our track of record of success with cases similar to yours.Have Questions? Call us Right Away
When you are suffering from serious injuries and someone else is to blame, do not hesitate to reach out to a Miami Beach personal injury law firm. Our team at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. is available 24/7 to listen to your concerns and answer your questions. Call (305) 371-6000 or (877) 475-2905 to schedule your free consultation. Se habla Español.