Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Sunny skies, warm weather, and long beach drives create the perfect scenario for that ride on your motorcycle. However, driving conditions for motorcycles are quite dangerous as Fort Lauderdale’s highly travelled roadways are filled with commuters, tourists, and work vehicles alike. Drivers travelling at fast speeds, making short stops, and quick lane changes can cause accidents and significant injuries for motorcyclists. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact our Fort Lauderdale motorcycle accident lawyers at Gerson & Schwartz for help.
For over 50 years, our Fort Lauderdale motorcycle accident lawyers have helped injured clients get on the road back to recovery. How to recover lost wages, where can I get medical treatment, and how to repair the damage to my motorcycle are frequently asked questions. If you’ve suffered injuries as the result of a motorcycle accident and would like to speak to our Fort Lauderdale motorcycle accident attorneys, contact Gerson & Schwartz at (305) 371-6000 for a free consultation.Why Contact a Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
Our Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Accident Lawyers serve injured clients in motorcycle crashes as:
- Fort Lauderdale wrongful death motorcycle attorney
- Left turn motorcycle accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale road rage motorcycle accident lawyer
- Motorcycle accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale parking lots
- Fort Lauderdale lane change motorcycle accident attorney
- Fort Lauderdale motorcycle highway accident attorney
- Distracted driver motorcycle accident and injury attorney
Unsure if you have a case? Want more information? Need answers? Contact Gerson & Schwartz at (305) 371-6000 for your free consultation.Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Accident Victims
Fort Lauderdale is easily accessible from its local airport, as well as centrally located between the highly travelled roadways of I-95, I-595, US Highway 1, and the Turnpike. With its beautiful beaches and warm weather, Fort Lauderdale is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. Fort Lauderdale sees an average of 16 million tourists each year. This, coupled with a population of approximately 180,000 residents, creates a significant volume of cars on its roads each day. The sheer volume of traffic, as well as the high number of drivers who are unfamiliar with the roads, creates dangerous driving conditions for motorcycles. Nationally, there is an 80% chance of injury or fatality in accidents involving motorcycles, compared with a 20% chance of injury or fatality in accidents involving cars.
Our Fort Lauderdale motorcycle accident attorneys can help accident victims and their families to get on the path of recovery in the following ways:
- Payment of medical bills – Motorcycle injuries can be severe and debilitating, requiring costly medical treatments
- Recovery of lost wages – If you’ve missed work as a result of your injuries, you may be entitled to compensation
- Pain and suffering – Motorcycle accidents can be traumatic and can impact you and your family by requiring medication and continuous care
- Mental anguish and emotional stress – Motorcycle accidents can be traumatic and impact you for extended periods of time, requiring additional medical or psychological treatment
- Reimbursements for in-home care or transportation costs incurred for medical care – Beyond direct medical bills, other costs are often incurred when caring for a victim of a motorcycle accident. Additional help may be needed to help the victim with daily activities or transportation to and from medical appointments
- Wrongful death – Families that are left financially strapped due to the fatality of a loved one in a motorcycle accident may be entitled to compensation to cover costs and living expenses
If you or your loved one has been impacted in any kind of motorcycle accident, the Fort Lauderdale motorcycle accident lawyers at Gerson & Schwartz can help. We have helped motorcycle accident victims in Florida for more than four decades. Our motorcycle accident injury attorneys Philip M. Gerson, Edward A. Schwartz and Nicholas I. Gerson are standing by to help you and your family. Just call us for free at (305) 371-6000. We will listen to your story and we will help.