Key Largo Car Accident Attorney
Were injured in a Key Largo car accident that you believe was another person’s fault? We advise you not to handle the repercussions of this accident on your own. You should not have to deal with an insurance adjuster or the Monroe County court system yourself. Instead, you can enlist the help of a Key Largo car accident attorney from Gerson & Schwartz P.A. to help you.
By hiring a car crash attorney, you have someone to:
- Investigate the accident;
- Gather information;
- Handle the insurance claim process; and
- Fight for your full and fair compensation.
When you hire one of our bilingual car accident lawyers from Gerson & Schwartz P.A. , you gain a highly experienced, motivated, and compassionate attorney. You gain someone who is always going to be on your side and make you a top priority. You gain someone who is going to fight hard each step of the way to obtain you the most compensation possible for your physical, psychological, and financial injuries.
To talk with one of our car accident lawyers for Key Largo, contact us online or call (877) 475-2905.Key Largo, Florida
Key Largo is part of the Florida Keys, an archipelago off the coast of Florida. The islands are in the Florida Straits, which divides the Atlantic Ocean from the Gulf of Mexico. Key Largo is one of the upper most islands in the Keys. It has a total land mass of 15 square miles, and as of 2010, it had a population of more than 10,000 people.
Key Largo is connected to mainland Florida in two ways – the Overseas Highway, which is U.S. Highway 1, and Card Sound Road. All traffic going to or coming from the mainland has to cross over the Overseas Highway or Card Sound Bridge. Because there are limited routes and Key Largo sees a lot of tourists and drivers headed to the Keys further south, there are often collisions on these roads. If you or a loved one were in a crash on the Overseas Highway or Card Sound Road, call our Key Largo car accident attorneys right away.Key Largo Car Accident Claims We Accept
At Gerson & Schwartz, we handle all types of collision claims, including but not limited ti:
- Read-End Car Collisions in Key Largo
- Failure to Yield Car Accidents in Key Largo
- Head-on Key Largo Car Accidents
- Rollover Car Accidents in Key Largo
- T-Bone Accidents in Key Largo
- Lane Change Key Largo Car Accidents
- Merging Car Accidents in Key Largo
- Key Largo Car Accidents After Following Too Closely
- Chain Reaction Car Accidents in Key Largo
- Key Largo Uber Car Accidents
- Key Largo Lyft Car Accidents
- Key Largo Distracted Driving Car Accidents
- Texting and Driving Collisions in Key Largo
- Key Largo Drunk Driving Accidents
- Hit and Run Car Accidents in Key Largo
- Key Largo Car Accidents due to Poor Road Design
- Key Largo Car Accidents due to Mechanical Failures
- Key Largo Car Accidents due to Road Hazards
As you can see, our Key Largo car accident attorneys have extensive experience. No matter what type of crash you were involved in, no matter why the other driver caused the collision, and no matter what type of injuries you suffer, we are here to help. Do not hesitate to call us or reach out online to schedule a free consultation.Common Key Largo Car Accident Injuries
If you were involved in a car wreck in Key Largo or another of the Florida Keys, you may now be suffering from all manner of injuries. Some of the most common types of car accident injuries we see include:
- Head and brain injuries, including skull fractures, bleeding in the brain, concussions, more serious traumatic brain injuries, and brain damage due to oxygen deprivation.
- Soft tissue injuries, such as strains and sprains of muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Bone fractures, including simple and complex breaks.
- Neck and shoulder injuries, such as whiplash.
- Back injuries, including soft tissue injuries, fractured vertebrae, and herniated disks.
- Spinal cord injuries, which can lead to paralysis, bowel and bladder incontinence, sexual dysfunction, and many other physical and mental health complications.
- Chest and abdominal injuries, including broken ribs and internal organ damage.
- Lacerations, which may require sutures to repair and leave extensive scarring.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, and other mental health conditions.
Following a car crash that leaves you with serious injuries, you should contact Gerson & Schwartz P.A. to speak with a Key Largo personal injury attorney. We have decades of experience handling car accident claims involving all types of injuries. We will thoroughly research your case, gather as much evidence as possible, including through the use of expert witnesses, and carefully document all of your economic and non-economic damages. We will strive for you to obtain the maximum amount of compensation possible through an insurance settlement or a personal injury lawsuit.
To schedule a free consultation during which you can learn more about your rights after a car crash, contact Gerson & Schwartz P.A. online or by calling (305) 371-6000.