Allapattah Car Accident Lawyer
Were you injured in car accident in Miami? Whenever you are in a crash that causes you serious injuries, you need to consider who is at fault for that collision. If another driver's negligence caused the crash, then you have the right to pursue compensation. Whether that other driver rear-ended you, ran a red light and t-boned you, or drove the wrong way resulting in a head-on crash, you have every right to file a third-party insurance claim and a personal injury lawsuit. It is through these methods that you may obtain the maximum compensation possible for your injuries.
Yet you should not try to navigate the insurance claim and legal processes on your own. Compared to an experienced insurance company with its own lawyers, you will be at a disadvantage. You should find a car accident lawyer who understands the area where you were hurt or live. If you are a resident of the Allapattah neighborhood, or that is where the collision took place, then call our Allapattah car accident lawyers from Gerson & Schwartz P.A. at (877) 475-2905 to schedule a free consultation.Allapattah, Miami, FL
Allapattah is a Miami, FL neighborhood. It dates as far back as 1856, and a majority of the neighborhood was annexed by Miami in 1925. The rest of the neighborhood was annexed by the city years later. The neighborhood sits northwest of Downtown Miami, and it is about 5 miles from the Miami International Airport. Its boundaries are the Miami River, Northwest 41st Street, Interstate 95, and Northwest 27th Avenue. The main thoroughfare of the neighborhood is Northwest 36th Street, where several businesses reside, and a stretch along Northwest 17th Avenue is known as Little Santa Domingo.
With a population of more than 54,000 people, this area of the city sees a great deal traffic. The economic activity in the area also brings with it many commercial trucks. Allapattah is home to several garment manufacturing businesses, wholesale outlets, and a large open-air food distribution center. There are also dry docks and shipyards on the Miami River.
If you were injured in a traffic accident in Allapattah, your first priority is to receive medical care. Your second priority should be to call one of our car accident lawyers for Allapattah for help pursuing compensation.Types of Car Accidents We Handle
At Gerson & Schwartz P.A., our highly experienced car accident lawyers handle all types of collisions, including:
- Catastrophic Car Accidents in Allapattah
- Allapattah Rear End Car Collisions
- Failure to Yield Car Accident in Allapattah
- Side Impact Car Accidents
- Allapattah Head On Collisions
- Distracted Driving Allapattah Car Accidents
- Texting and Driving Allapattah Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Car Accidents in Allapattah
- Hit and Run Allapattah Car Accidents
- Rollover Car Accidents in Allapattah
- Chain Reaction Car Accidents in Allapattah
- Allapattah T-Bone Collision
- Allapattah Car Accidents from Following Too Closely
- Aggressive Driving Crashes in Allapattah
These are only a small example of the many types of collisions we handle. If you were involved one of these or another type of crash in Allapattah, do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your rights and legal options.Common Car Accident Injuries
Our Allapattah car accident attorneys have worked in cases involving all types of injuries. We have represented individuals suffering from multiple moderate injuries, which they expect to fully recover from. We have also represented individuals who suffered serious and catastrophic injuries, which caused permanent disabilities or disfigurements.
Whatever harm you suffered in a crash, we are here to help you receive the medical care you need and to fight for compensation to cover your economic and non-economic damages.
Call Gerson & Schwartz P.A. if a car accident in Allapattah, Miami caused:
- Head and brain injuries, including concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Neck injuries, such as whiplash
- Back injuries, including fractured vertebrae and herniated discs
- Spina cord injuries, which can lead to nerve damage, loss of sensation, loss of motor function, incontinence, and paralysis
- Chest injuries, including bone fractures and internal organ damage
- Broken bones, which may involve simple and complex fractures.
- Internal injuries, such as lacerations or puncture wounds to organs
- Lacerations, including deep and jagged cuts that require sutures
Whether you live in Allapattah and were hurt in a Florida car accident, or whether you were injured in a car crash in the Allapattah neighborhood, we are here to help.
We will thoroughly investigate the crash and gather evidence, including photos, video, eye witness statements, the crash report, physical evidence, and in some cases, expert opinions. Through this evidence, we will build a case to prove the other driver's fault and liability. We may present this case to the at-fault driver's insurance company in hopes of negotiating a fair settlement.
We will strive to obtain you compensation that covers your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, disfigurement, and disability.
If settlement negotiations break down or the insurer denies your claim, we may recommend moving forward with a personal injury lawsuit.
To learn more about how we can help you after a car crash, contact Gerson & Schwartz P.A. at our Miami office at (305) 371-6000.