Car Accidents Requiring Surgery
If you were injured in a car accident in Miami Dade County or another part of South Florida, you may have received the devastating news that you need surgery. Auto accidents can result in a wide range of serious injuries requiring surgical repair and other complicated medical conditions. Fractures and broken bones are common injuries our lawyers have experience.
Surgical treatment for an injury in motorcycle crash or a head on collision resulting in neck or bsvk surgery gives victims hope they will recover. But the reality is that car accidents victims whose injuries are serious enough and need surgery are faced with physical limitations before and aggerg procedures, pain and suffering, scarring, disfigurement and the inability to lead a normal life. You may instantly be worried about the costs associated with surgery, the time you will need to take off work, and whether you will need physical therapy or other medical care in the future. It is because of the physical and emotional pain you are going through and the financial consequences that you should speak with an Miami lawyer for a car accident requiring surgery.
At Gerson & Schwartz P.A. Our personal injury lawyers are available for a free initial consultation. We know what to do. So contact us through our online form or call (877) 475-2905. We have over 50 years experience been helping car accident victims overcome life-changing outcomes from crashes and collisions resulting in surgery. Because we are dedicated advocates our auto accident lawyers have succeeded in cases were other personal injury law firms in Miami may have simply looked at a police report and said no. Car accidents resulting in surgery requires considerable investigation and resources to uncover all sources of legal and financial responsibility to help compensate our clients for serious harms and losses. Gerson and Schwarz car accident attorneys know the questions to ask and how to find the answers
Our approach is always the same on every case. To attain the full amount of financial compensation for our client's that have been seriously injured. Whether your car accident resulted in the surgery or another serious medical condition don't delay. Contact a Miami, Florida personal injury lawyer at Gerson and Schwartz law offices in Miami, Florida.Car Accident Injuries That may Require Surgery
Whether you a bus accident or motorcycle crash there are many types of injuries that may require surgical intervention, including:
- Bone Fractures: If you suffer a simple broken bone in an accident, a physician may be able to set it and put on a cast without surgery. However, if the fracture was complex, surgery may be absolutely necessary. For example, if the bone fractured into many pieces, a surgeon may need to use a plate, screws, and/or pins to hold the bones in the proper place for them to heel.
- Torn Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments: Soft tissue injuries are very common in accidents. Often, you will suffer a strain or sprain that does not require surgery. However, if a muscle, tendon, or ligament tore, it may not be able to heal on its own. You may need to undergo surgery so that this tissue can fully heal, and you can eventually regain full use of that area of your body.
- Internal Injuries: If you suffer damage to one or more organs during an accident, such as perforation of your bowels or a punctured lung, you may need to undergo surgery immediately to repair the damage and avoid further injury.
- Back Injuries: Depending on the accident, you may suffer many types of neck and back injuries, including fractured vertebrae, soft tissue injuries, and herniated discs. All of these can potentially require surgery. For herniated discs that are pushing onto and damaging nerves, you may require a discectomy, which is the surgical process of removing a part of or all of the building disc.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: If your or a loved one’s back and spinal cord were injured in an accident, you or they will likely need surgery. This surgery may be to repair and set broken vertebrae, repair torn soft tissue, remove bulging dics, and more.
- Knee Injuries: One of the most common reasons for surgery after a vehicle accident is a serious knee injury. This is a complicated joint, and many things can go wrong. You may need surgery to repair soft tissue around the joint, or you may need a more significant procedure like joint replacement.
- Brain Injuries: Moderate-to-severe brain injuries may require brain surgery. These procedures care vey risky and very costly.
- Burn Injuries: If you or a loved one suffered serious burns in an accident, you can expect to undergo many surgeries. You may need to go into surgery for physicians to clean your wounds and use skin grafts. You also can expect to undergo cosmetic surgeries in the future to reduce and improve the physical appearance of your scaring.
If you or a loved one suffered any of these or another injury due a car accident call our Miami injury lawyers right away.
Common Types of Car Crash Cases Often Requiring Surgery include
- Miami Failure to Yield Car Accidents
- Side Impact Car Accidents in MIami
- Head On Collisions in Miami
- Miami Distracted Driving Car Accidents
- Miami Texting and Driving Accidents
- Miami Drunk Driving Car Accidents
- Miami DUI / DWI Car Accidents
- Hit and Run Car Accidents in Miami, Florida
- Insurance Coverage / Bad Faith Claims
- Miami Car Accidents due to Poor Road Design
- Car Accidents due to Road Hazards
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Rollover Car Accidents
If you were injured in an accident that ultimately required surgery, and you are confident that the accident was another person’s fault, contact our experienced Miami personal injury attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz P.A. right away. When another person’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct is responsible for your injuries, then you have the right to pursue compensation through an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit.
We will fight hard for you to receive compensation that covers your past, current, and future medical bills. If you had to have surgery for an accident-related injury, your medical costs are likely significant. You may have tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars of medical-related debt beyond what your health insurance covered. We will work closely with you, your medical providers, and medical and economic experts to ensure we fully understand your future medical costs and take them into consideration when demanding an appropriate financial recovery.
If you had surgery, you were likely out of work for weeks or months. You may still be unable to work. Even with the surgery, you may be facing a physical limitation that makes you unable to return to the workforce in the near future or ever. However long your absence from work, we will strive to obtain compensation for your lost wages and, when appropriate, your reduced earning potential.
Additionally, the injuries associated with surgery tend to be serious and painful. We will pursue fair compensation for your physical pain and suffering and your emotional distress.Were You in an Accident Requiring Surgery?
After an auto accident that causes you an injury that necessitates surgery, call our Miami personal injury attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz P.A.. Consultations are free. Our number is (305) 371-6000. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our bilingual car injury attorneys will fight hard for you to receive full and fair compensation for your victims throughout Miami-Dade County including Aventura, Miami, Coral Gables, Doral, Fontainebleau, Hialeah, Homestead, Kendall, Key Biscayne, Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, North Miami, Tamiami, Westchester, and North Miami Beach; Broward County including Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Hallandale Beach, Oakland Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, and Weston; and Palm Beach County including West Palm Beach.