How to find the Top Car Accident Lawyer in Miami Beach
If you were injured in a car crash, or your relative was the victim of a fatal collision, contact a Miami Beach car accident lawyer as soon as you can. By hiring an experienced attorney right away, you have someone on your side. You gain an advocate who can represent you to the insurance company and in court. Yet you should not contact just any attorney. You should work with one of the top car accident lawyers in the area by calling Gerson & Schwartz P.A.
Our doors have been open for over 48 years. We have decades of experience helping accident and injury victims pursue full and fair compensation for their injuries. We are proud of the work we have done for our clients and are humbled by our success being acknowledged by several organizations, including Best Lawyer, U.S. New, Martindale-Hubbell, Super Lawyers, and Legalelite. Many of our attorneys also are highly ranked on Avvo and Justia.
To talk with our car accident lawyers in Miami Beach, contact us at (877) 475-2905. You also can reach out online or email email@example.com to schedule your free consultation.How to Find the Best Lawyer for You
When you have been seriously affected by a car crash, you need to work with a highly knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced personal injury or wrongful death attorney. However, finding a top car accident lawyer who is right for you can be a challenge.
To find the best Miami Beach car accident attorney for you, we recommend:
- Look for someone who routinely handles car accident cases: When you speak with an attorney, ask about the types of cases they focus on and handle most often.
- Look for someone with years of experience: New and young attorneys are not bad at their jobs, but they do lack experience. It will benefit you to work with someone who has worked on many cases like yours in the past. A veteran attorney will better know what to expect.
- Ask how often they take cases to trial: Many personal injury lawyers push their clients into settlements and rarely, if ever, go to court. This can weaken your claim. You need an attorney who is willing to file a lawsuit, and when necessary, is capable and willing to fight for your rights before a judge or jury.
- Ask about their case results: A highly experienced and successful car accident attorney will be able to demonstrate their positive results in similar cases.
- Review online reviews: A lawyer’s reputation is often best understood through recommendations and referrals. You should Google a prospective lawyer and read their reviews on Avvo, Justia, and other sites.
- Meet in person: You should always meet a potential lawyer in person. Shaking someone’s hand, looking them in the eye, and having a conversation is the best way to determine if they are the right lawyer for you.
- Ask them about their communication style: Before deciding if a certain Miami Beach car accident lawyer is right for you, ask about how and when they get in touch with clients. You want to work with someone who will always keep you up to date with your case and respond quickly to your calls and emails. You do not want a lawyer who is typically too busy to call you back.
Miami Beach is a city in Miami-Dade County with a population of more than 92,300 people. It is located on a natural and man-made barrier island off the coast of mainland Florida. It is situated between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, and it draws visitors from around the world.
Tourism is such a central part of the island that it is known as a resort town. Visitors are drawn to the island for its luxury accommodations, beaches, water sports, and history. Miami Beach’s Art Deco Historic District has the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
At Gerson & Schwartz P.A., we are proud to represent residents and visitors to Miami Beach after serious or fatal car accidents. We can help after all types of crashes, including:
- Head-On Collisions
- Rear-End Car Collisions
- Distracted Driving Car Accidents
- Texting and Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Car Accidents
- Failure to Yield Car Accidents
- Side Impact Car Accidents
- T-Bone Collisions
- Lane Change and Sideswipe Car Accidents
- Hit and Run Car Accidents
- Rollover Car Accidents
- Chain Reaction Car Accidents
- Blind Spot Car Accidents
- Reckless Driving Car Accidents
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a crash, do not hesitate to call us to speak with a Miami Beach car accident lawyer. At Gerson & Schwartz P.A., we offer free consultations to give you the opportunity to meet us in person, explain your situation, and hear our candid advice. All you have to do is dial (305) 371-6000. Or you can submit your information through our online form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Se habla Español.