If you have suffered a shoulder injury in accident, you need to help of a an experience injury lawyer in Miami. Filing a personal injury claim or lawsuit is important. But victims first priority should be to get medical help. Shoulder injuries can be quite serious. They can get worsen over time and result in permanent long term consequences if you do not act quickly.
Injuries can take months or even years to fully heal. In some cases, your shoulder may never completely return to normal. Injuries to the shoulder may be serious enough to require surgical repair. Often, injuries can affect range of motion, result in a loss of strength, or use. Shoulder injuries can also impair victim's ability to engage in a number of personal and profession activities and affect loss and enjoyment and the quality of life. Injuries often lead to pain may limit injury victim's ability to lift, pull and interfere with other daily activities others take for granted.
Shoulder injuries are usually diagnosed by an orthopedic physician and are common in variety of accidents. For over 50 years Gerson & Schwartz lawyers have helped numerous victims in Miami Dade, Broward and South Florida recover money damages as compensation.
From car accidents, to slip, trip and falls, truck accidents and motorcycle crashes. Our personal injury law firm has handled cases for virtually all types of accident with shoulder injuries over the years.
From shoulder replacements, labral repair, ac joint, and shoulder separations.
Gerson & Schwartz injury attorneys are located in Miami Florida. Our firm services clients all over Dade and Broward and the Florida Keys.
Consultations are free and there are no upfront costs.
If you or a loved one sustained a shoulder injury don't delay. Contact a lawyer for your shoulder injury claim at Gerson & Schwartz today. You can email us copies of your medical records, police reports, incident reports and any other documentation you have. Our law firm is here to help. Call us toll free at 877-475-2905 or call 305-371-6000. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgTypes of Shoulder Injuries
Shoulder injuries can vary. Here are some of the most common types of shoulder injury:
- Dislocation: A shoulder dislocation usually occurs when the ligaments holding the shoulder bones together tear, which means that the shoulder joint can no longer hold itself in place. Dislocations may happen as a result of falling onto an outstretched hand or a violent, twisting motion.
- Rotator Cuff Tear: The rotator cuff is a group of four muscles that allows you to raise and rotate your arm. These muscles are attached to your bones by tendons. If these tendons tear, it becomes difficult to move your arm. Although rotator cuff tears happen naturally with age, they may also be caused by falls. Trying to lift a heavy object can also cause a rotator cuff tear.
- Labral Tear: The labrum is a piece of fibrocartilage that keeps the rim of the shoulder socket in place. While labral tears may occur as the result of aging, they may also be caused by accidents. Labral tears are common in car accidents. After suffering this injury, you may have limited range of motion in your arm. You may also feel a sense of stiffness and weakness.
- Fractures: Severe accidents can also cause fractures in your shoulder bones. Shoulder fractures can be quite serious, and they may require months of rest and rehabilitation. Because of the nature of shoulder fractures, it may be difficult to get a plaster cast or a splint. An arm sling and plenty of rest may be the only option.
- Impingement: Although shoulder impingement is considered a relatively minor injury, it can occur due to injury. Impingement can reduce mobility in your arm significantly, causing you to miss a lot of work. The culprit is your rotator cuff, and certain injuries can cause it to rub against the tendons in an uncomfortable manner.
Although healing is important, holding negligent individuals accountable is also crucial. If someone else's negligence contributed to your shoulder injury don't delay and contact a Miami personal injury lawyer. Gerson & Schwartz attorneys are committed to victims' rights. Since 1970, our personal injury law offices of Gerson & Schwartz have been helping victims in Miami Florida get justice.
Schedule a free consultation by calling 305-371-6000 toll-free at 877-475-2905), or send us an email at email@example.com.Can I File a Personal Injury Claim for My Shoulder Injury?
If someone else was negligent or careless resulting in a shoulder injury you can file a personal injury claim. There are numerous situations that may result in a shoulder injury due to someone else's negligence. At Gerson & Schwartz, our attorneys have handled a wide range of different situations over the course of 50 years. Many of these cases have involved shoulder injuries. Our attorneys have served in a variety of capacities, including:
- Car accidents
- Drunk driver crashes
- Distracted driver injuries
- Highway crash injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Broken stairs injuries
- Pedestrian injuries
- Workplace injuries
Remember, you should always seek medical attention as soon as possible, even if you think your injury is relatively minor. Injuries can get worse with time, and it may be difficult to receive compensation if you cannot prove your medical expenses. Get the treatment you need, and it becomes easier for your Miami personal injury attorney to help you get compensation.You Need Help From an Experienced Injury Attorney in Miami
If you have suffered a shoulder injury or any other type of injury, your first step should be to get medical help. Next, you will want to reach out to a personal injury law plan out your next step. Enlist the help of Gerson & Schwartz personal injury lawyers, and you will give yourself a strong chance of receiving a fair, adequate compensation amount. Call 305-371-6000 or toll-free at 877-475-2905 today, and we will fight for your rights as an injury victim. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.